° . °°° The Day we Met °°° . °

I still remember that day very clearly. Your voice ringing in my head non-stop. Those words you might have thought I'd forget will NEVER be forgotten by me.

~~~That Day

It was a kind of cold day with pretty clouds in the sky. Not yet dark, but looked like a storm was coming. I couldn't wait for my anniversary date with Jimin so I decided to just go ahead and surprise him. As I got prepared I decided to also take my last anniversary date gift from him and gently put it around my neck. My chest felt warm remembering the day its was given to me.
The necklace was shinney silver with two hearts attached to it as if both hearts were always connected. it was kind of plain but I cherished it anyways because it given as my first gift from him.

 it was kind of plain but I cherished it anyways because it given as my first gift from him

I wore a jean jacket on top of a white croptop along with some jeans. Not worrying about how cold it would be been outside. I slipped on to some comfortable shoes while putting on a black hat to not make me so noticeable cause if he noticed me then it wouldn't have been a surprise. Would it have?

   As I start heading out I noticed the time on my phone it read '7:15'   I had 5 minutes to get to the meeting spot, it was not for from here so I thought it was all good

I had 5 minutes to get to the meeting spot, it was not for from here so I thought it was all good. As I walked and walked...and walked I kind of got distracted haha....and before I knew it, my phone read...

Y/N >. "Oh shoooot its already 7:25?!?!? I was suppose to already be there..... Its alright our meeting time is 7:35 noooo wories."

As I got there I noticed Jimin in the crowd infront if our meeting spot. I got closer but stopped. He was with another girl. She looked like a model.

Y/N >. "Maybe she's friends with him"

I said to myself trying to block out all negative thoughts about this situation in front of me. I was just about to call out to him to notice me, but stopped myself just when I started hearing their conversation more clearly.

Jimin < "Hey, I told her to meet up here at 7:35 she'll be here any minute and she'll see us together....she'll think I'm cheating and she will want to break up..... Then I won't be able to use her anymore. So please Jennie-baby..."