Julia is back.

ELENA’S POV

” Elena come on it’s time to go” Nick shouted from the living room. I throw the last items in my suitcase and closed it and walked out to the livingroom and sat down to put on my shoes.

” You know that you’re in America right, you don’t have to take off your shoes” Nick said as he patiently waited for me to get down, I could really see that he was nervous over that we would miss our plane.

” I know but I was raised to do it, so if I don’t do it it feels so weird” I said as I tied my red converse.

” Please hurry up Elena!” Nick said.

” Nick calm down we will not miss the plane” I said as I stood up and put on my jeans jacket.

I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss and then I grabbed my bag as he opened the door. We walked to the elevator where we met up Jeff. We got down to the lobby and it wasn’t so many girls outside screaming as we thought it would be. When we walked out I stayed to take some photos with the girls just to tease Nick. We then went to the airport and steeped on the plane and we were heading back to LA. I no longer had a fear of flying because I have been doing it so much these past months. I think I have flown more then I have been driving. 

-------------------------------------------------

We Got of the plane and hurried to the car before to many people saw us and headed back to house. It was nice to be back in LA and take a break from all the interviews for a while before it was time do it all over again when the album gets released. 

” Home sweet home” Nick said as he steeped out of the car.

” Borta bra men hemma bäst” I said and Nick looked at me confused. ” It’s Swedish for Home sweet home” I said and he looked less confused.

” I so need to teach you some Swedish” I said, he laughed and laid his arm around my neck as we walked up to the house. We was just about to open the door as someone else opens it from inside and Denise stepped out looking really serious and not her normal happy self. 

” Elena I think you should go to the guest house, you have a visitor waiting for you there” She said.

” Who?” Nick asked.

” George and I think you should hurry he was looking really upset and sad, he only want to talk to you” Denise said and I got a really uncomfortable feeling in my stomach and hurried to the guest house. I opened the door and saw George sitting on the bed with the photo of me, Josh, Sarah and him in his hand as he was shaking and crying. He was a mess, I hurried up to him grabbed the photo and hugged him tight. He started to cry even louder and hugged me tight back. I don’t know for how long we sat like this but I didn’t want to let go until he had calmed down. I let go easily and then sat down on my knees infront of him, I grabbed a package of tissues from the nightstand table and gave him the package. He grabbed it and dried of the tears.

” Take your time” I said so he would know that he doesn’t have to tell me what’s wrong until he feels ready.

” She contacted me” He whispered and I froze did he mean Diana?

” Who” I asked. 

” Julia” 

I got so relived and confused at the same time because Julia still has at least five months left in jail.

” How?” 

” They let her out earlier, because she didn’t do anything wrong” George said sarcastically
” She just helped a psycho to almost kill you and kill Josh” He screamed, I placed my hands on his knees to calm him down.

” What she did was so wrong and unforgivable George, but she has been in jail for six months and that’s enough time for her to be punished” I said and I have never seen George so angry before. He stood up and rushed over to the other side of the bed and grabbed the photo of me and Josh.