# Paperwork with Giotto Parte 2 ~

*Continued

As he carried you bridal style down the hallway, you were sort of conflicted..

Happy because he wanted to spend time with you and kinda worried-angry for him to be choosing you over the important paperwork he has.

"W-what about the paperwork?" You asked softly.

"Don't let it bother you." He replied almost instantly. "I'll get it done."

And with that you decided to let it slide and forget about it.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Since the bedroom was just next door, it took less then half a minute for Giotto to walk there while carrying you.

He then instantly dropped you on to the bed, where you landed with a soft thumpf. You then tried to sit up with one arm behind but Giotto immeadiately leaned very close to you on the bed.

Feeling yourself get self-conscious and pink, you looked away to your left, avoiding eye-contact with him.

He then moved closer... just an inch away from touching you...

Suddenly, the door swung open, and standing there was Alaude, Giotto's cloud guardian and also the boss of CEDEF, Vongola's external advisor.

He appeared to be very pissed but yet cool and aloof. But when he saw the both of you, a vein mark popped on his head.

"You have unlimited paperwork to attend to and yet you still have time to be partaking in these sorts of activities?" He affirmed, more of a statement then a question.

This made Giotto sweatdrop and immeadiately got off you.

"Wait....I—"

"Hn...prepare to be murdered.' And with that, Alaude lunged at Giotto.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

This scene was cut off due to it being rated PG and also the incredible amount of violence....

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After that, you were now in the infirmary tending to Giotto's wounds.

"O-ouch! That burns..." He whined as you cleaned the newly opened cut caused by the fearsome cloud guardian using Antiseptic.

You just sighed.

"Well, hang in there and deal with it.... cause after all, it's your fault for not fully completing your paperwork." You said monotonely.

"Waaa..so mean..." He whined again. "Y'know I could have taken him on too..."

"Hmph... That's not my point and you really never change." You teased. "Maybe that's why I love you!"

And now it was his turn to blush.

"W-what are you saying...." He muttered while looking away.

"I love you!~" You repeated while smirking.

He then looked directly at your eye and pulled you in...

For another kiss~

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The End~

How do you like my story? It's the first one I've ever completed!!!

If you want a continuation <A sequel> don't be shy... Just privately message me or comment!

Bye now and see you again next time ^~^