chapter 5 : separation

No proof reading... Sorry for my mistakes...

Back to the story...

Abhi: ajju please try to understand man... Actually she will be happy if she knew this... I'm damn sure!! She is the one who gaves me this idea... U know!

Arjun: r u mad abhi? How can she give such damn silly idea? Now u r started to tell lies. Isn't it? I didn't expect this from u!

Abhi: hey its true yaar... Please try to understand man... U know where I first met her.. Its in her college... Actually after treating that old man she went to the waiting hall with her friend... I followed her there... I didn't followed her for eavesdropping.. But it happened.. Their voice r quite loud.. So I merely watched them... I decided this only after hearing their convo...

Fb starts...

Their convo...

Prathi: hi prags.. I heard a news about u that ur parents r eagerly searching for a groom for u... Congrats dear... U r the first one in our group to get married....

Pragya: hey stop ur stupid talks... R u crazy? I already told u about my decision.. Then y r u daydreaming?

Prathi: heyyy... Prags.... Don't say that u r still in ur stupid decision!!.

Prags: yeah prathi... U r right... Thats what I say!

Prathi: hey stupid dumbo.. R u for real?. Then tell me if ur parents force u to marry someone.. Wat will u do??

Prags:I know u will ask this.. For that I have back up plans!.

Prathi: back up plans??? What is that??? Don't say that u will elope on ur wedding day...

Prags: stupid.. No! I want my parents wellness.. How can I do like that? U idiot! I have 3 conditions and 1 choice for the groom... If he accept this means... I will marry him...

Prathi: what??? Conditions??? Choice??? What are they???

Prags: here is my conditions!
No.1- he should be settled in other state or country expect tamilnadu.
No.2- he should give me the divorce after 1 year.
No.3- no physical and emotional relationships! And both are not allowed to interfere in each other's life.
     If he is not OK with these conditions meana... Then the choice is simple... Call off the wedding...
  That's it... How is my plan... See how smart I'm!!😎😎

Prathi: U R REALLY UNBELIEVABLE... OH GOD!!. PLEASE SAVE ME AND HER WOULD BE HUSBAND FROM HER STUPIDITY!!

Fb ends...

Abhi: after hearing all this only... I called mom and informed about her... Actually I decided to told her about this in the first official meeting of us in her home... But after seeing her behavior... I planned to tease her... And I did that... But u know I expected her to tell about this matter after our marriage... But I don't know y... Already 1 week had past.. she didn't tell me yet... I think she s now habituated for this rich and luxurious life... She is now unable to lead her middle class life... At first I thought she is different from others those who running behind money and doing anything for money... But she is not.. She s also like other middle class girls.. Money minded...