Prologue

Prologue

"You're a disgrace" he said while pointing fingers at me laughing with his minion.

"Save it till I beat you at Quidditch"

"You bloody blood traitor just like your filthy family, Lisa. We'll see"

I clench my fist when he said that. Nobody mess with my family... Over my dead body.

Feeling anger raising inside of me, I held onto my wand tight.. so tight it might as well break into two.

"How dare you spoke of my family that way!" I yelled at him with my mercury already hitting the 100℃ of my temperature meter.

I could feel something inside of me, and I don't like it even a bit, but neither can I control it.

Everything was red, the view in front of me, that disgusting face in front of me, the wall, floor, ceiling, everything.

Suddenly as I was about to cast a spell I didn't know I knew of nor if I'm capable of it, someone pulled me away from all of this...

and that person is none other than... Irene

"Lisa, are you okay? Just ignore that jerk, he isn't worth your time" she said as she pull my hand making me following her behind catching an eye of one specific person who's eyes glaring at our linked finger.

If looks could kill, Irene and I would've had our funeral now.

My thoughts then drift to Irene who's now stop in front of me, looking at me intensely.

"Let's date, Lisa. I'm seriously" she said once she made sure there's no turning back.

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend. I won't take no as an answer, please, this is our last year in Hogwarts. If thing don't went well, you could break it anytime and I'll stay away" She explain looking in my eyes hoping I'd say yes.

To be honest, I don't know what I'll say...

As I was about to answer, I heard a familiar voice coming from my back sending shivers all over me.

"Lisa" the familiar voice called out my name now standing in front of me and Irene.

"Lisa... don't go out with her, she's the real snake" Jennie said as she took my hand away from Irene taking me to wherever it is.

I abruptly sat up from my bed. Bloody Merlin, what kind of dream is that?

I took my journal that was given to me by my Uncle Alexander... a Slytherin by choice. The first and the last time I ever saw him was at my parents funeral.

That very day when he gave me this journal as a gift for my upcoming birthday which was a week away from my parents funeral.

He's a powerful wizard I can know that, he sneak into our manor which already had high security but managed to get away very easily which left me wondering, why did my family dislike him so much?

What have he done to make them hate him so much he decided to cut off ties with my family.

I then write my dream in it.

This is one of the many times I have the same dream with different outurn.

This time, it's not me dying but I was given a warning.

As I've finished writing down, the word disappeared into the page of my journal, looking new as if I've never wrote in it before.

I close my journal and went back to sleep as there's no class today for it's sunday.

"Slyth...therin... He...ir... Shhhh"

I heard the whisper that has been heard by me before I fall asleep again.

A/N: I hope this isn't too crappy. Tell me if you want more of this^^)/  I'll try my best to update.

Ps. I also wanna try this out, You know? What could be more badass to read with Jennie being a witch and a Slytherin xD

I know the combination might not be good, but for those wondering, this story will be focusing more on the main character and not Harry Potter and his squad. Also I'm bad with making names sp forgive me TuT

Hope you'll enjoy uwu)b