Insta - H

A/N for anyone re reading, I realised that in a chapter further on I used Liam as Louis friend after putting him here (brain block lmao) so I've changed it here ! Thank u to the person who pointed it out !!

Harry's POV
After Louis has followed me back I realised that I really needed to up my insta game. I asked my friend Zayn to help me because he was studying Fashion design and photography at college. I called him and he said he'd come round my house and help me pick out some nice outfits. I had always been told that I had nice facial features and that I looked like a model but I've always been too insecure to peruse any career out of it. But going on the X Factor has given me more confidence and I'm going to need to be more stylish if I want to be famous.

Zayn came round to mine around 40 minutes after I had text him. He sorted through my closet and picked out a few nice outfits and told me to choose one for today. I decided to go with a white blouse with a lace collar. I had always had a unique sense of fashion but I'd been too afraid of what others would think. But I decided that if I want to do well then I've got to give 110%. Zayn styled my hair by brushing out my curls slightly and sweeping them across my face.

We spent around an hour trying different angles, different lighting, different filters but nothing seemed to be right. As we were giving up on the whole idea, Zayn took a surprise photo of me which was quite close up. I've always been insecure about my face, I just don't like it. So I was already telling him to delete the photo. "Harry please just look before I do that" Zayn said softly. I huffed and walked over to see that, actually, that was probably the best photo I've ever seen of myself. It just made me see myself in a whole new way. I decided to upload the photo to Instagram before I could change my mind.

I set my phone down beside me as I climbed into bed

I set my phone down beside me as I climbed into bed. Since my audition, I had already got a small 'fan base' and now had around 25K followers on Instagram. Which to some may not be a lot but to me was huge. I got so many lovely comments from people (also a small bit of hate but that was expected). I looked at my notifications to see '@louist91 liked your post'. I know we were kind of friends now but I'd still always had a crush on him so I must admit that I did get excited when I saw that notification.

It was a spur of the moment decision but I decided to open up the Instagram app on my phone and go to my direct messages. I noticed that I had lots of messages from teenage girls, I don't think they realise I'm gay but I do appreciate the compliments. I ignored those, however, and typed in @louist91. Once Louis' account came up I pressed on the name and began typing...

"Hey Lou" I typed
"Hey Haz, how are you?" Louis replied
"I'm good, can't wait to get back on stage!"
"I watched a clip back of you on YouTube and you were amazing I have to say"
"Aww thank you! I was so nervous before I got on stage though!"
"You couldn't tell Haz, honest"
":)) thanks Lou"
"I'll see you Saturday !"
"Ahhh really?? Thought you didn't like going ?"
"I realised that it isn't all bad :)"
"Now I'm even more excited. See you then"

WHY did I have to say that?? That was definitely going to scare Louis away from me, I thought to myself.