Chapter 1: A New Beginning

"Mom?" A little blue-haired boy tugged on your sleeve, E/C eyes filled with silent tears.

When you saw your little boy's tears, you instantly picked him up, "Shh, Revvy, it's ok, take a breath." The little boy continued to quietly cry, his head resting on your shoulder. "Shh baby," you sat down on the edge of your bed, "Want to tell me what happened?"

The boy whimpered and quickly shook his head no. He had just gotten back from training with his father, and as this sadly wasn't a rare result, you already had an idea of what happened. The sound of a nearby door slamming caused Revvy to whimper again, so you gently placed your hand on top of his head to comfort him.

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweety?"

He sniffled, "Can you tell me another story?"

You kissed his head, "Of course."

~timeskip~

After you felt Revvy fall asleep, you gently laid him down on your bed, tucking him in with the light blanket you had.

It had been 9 years since that day, since you lost everything. So much had happened, and you remembered it all vividly.

~Flashback~

Your body ached, it was as if everything within you had been set on fire. Groggily, you opened your eyes. Everything was broken and you sat in a small crater, black dust surrounding you. Your head was pounding.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A raspy voice said, "It's nice to see you again, Y/N."

That had woken you up. You recognized that voice. "T-Tomura, how?"

The blue-haired man in front of you just laughed, "Don't tell me you forgot! Our powers can't hurt each other, remember? And Kurogiri had gotten the others out, just in time. Most of the others anyway."

The man approached you and knelt down to your level, his hand reaching out to roughly turn your face to his. You tried to fight, but your body was broken.

"Now, now Y/N, don't resist. We can still destroy this place, your friends are just on the outskirts of the city right?"

Your eyes widened, "Don't. Don't hurt them.."

Tomura just smiled, "I won't as long as you agree to my terms."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come with me, and if you do, I promise we won't hurt any of your friends. Heck, we'll even leave Japan."

You sighed, a ragged breath leaving your lips as you shakily stood up, "Deal."

~End of Flashback~

You sighed, looking at your 8-year-old son. He was the only thing keeping you here, keeping you going. After you had agreed to Tomura's deal, Kurogiri had arrived, whisking you off to America - as you had later discovered. They weren't stupid, as soon as you started regaining your strength, they gave you quirk-dampening cuffs. Even with them on, you probably still could have escaped, but they knew you wouldn't, not without Revvy.

You walked into the main room, somehow, the league still managed to have a bar as their hide-out. You walked up to Kurogiri after ensuring Tomura wasn't there. You hated that man.

"Y/N, how lovely of you to join us, would you care for a drink?"

You glared at the warp gate and stared at the tv. You were allowed an hour of tv a day, to keep you occupied. The rest of your time was spent caring for Revvy or sitting silently in your room.

Kurogiri shrugged and continued washing the glass in his hand, "Remember Y/N, you only have 20 minutes tonight, you watched some this morning."

He was right, normally you'd go in the morning when Tomura took Revvy to train, but Kurogiri had cut you off early because there was information they didn't want you to see. You nodded slightly, keeping your attention on the screen in front of you.

15 minutes passed, and Kurogiri was watching the clock, he didn't want to disobey Tomura, but when he saw the next piece of news that flashed across the screen, he turned it off immediately.

Little did he know, you saw what he was trying to hide, and for the first time in a while, you smiled to yourself. Your sister was coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! First I wanna say thanks so much for all your comments! Here is the first chapter to the sequel of The Other Yaoyorozu, I hope you like it!

To clear some things up:

Revvy is your 8-year-old son who you were forced to have because Tomura thought someone with your combined destruction quirks would be super powerful. Despite the context of his birth, you love Revvy with all your heart and, as previously mention, he is the only thing keeping you going.

In addition, the league has (thankfully) put you in charge of raising Revvy, except for his training, which, as mentioned, Tomura 'takes care of'. But due to your job, you are allowed to make some demands. For example, once every week or two, you are permitted to go on an hour-long walk with your son. The quirk dampening cuffs you wear (which had been changed to be no larger than a watch) also have a tracker in them so that you don't try and run away. These walks were how you learned of your location. At the end of your walk, you are expected to go to a secluded area so that Kurogiri could pick you up. If you didn't do this, as you had learned, there would be dire consequences.

Finally, the last news report was saying that the hero Creati along with some others were coming to the city you were staying in.

That's all for now, sorry it's short, I have no idea when I'll be able to update again, but thanks for reading!