Chapter 3

><>The Next Morning<><

Rogue's POV

I woke up, and looked at where Frosch would usually be sleeping and HE WASN'T THERE!!! I began to frantically search around my room and the apartment for him. Where could he be?!

(Btw, I think Frosch is a boy so don't judge me!!)

I checked the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen, EVERYWHERE!!! But wait, I haven't checked one room, (y/n)'s room.

I walked up to her room, and put my ear on the door to hear any signs of (y/n) being awake. Sadly, no luck. I clenched my hand into a fist and lifted it up to knock on the door. Just before I could knock, an aroma of sweets filled the air coming from the kitchen.

Your POV

I told Rogue I'd have to repay him, the least I can do is make breakfast for him and Frosch! I might have to make something small for Sting and his small cat.

"Frosch, would you like to try a tart?" I was making a batch of tiny pecan tarts. I hope they like them! "Fro wants to try!" Frosch giggled. I handed him one that was on the counter and he quickly gobbled it up. "Fro likes them!" I giggled at how cute he was. I wish I had a companion like that.

All of a sudden, I sensed someone else's presence at the entrance of the kitchen. I turned my head, only to find Rogue leaning on the door jamb. "Sorry if we woke you up..." I sweat dropped. He shook his head and walked over to Frosch and I. "So, you know how to bake?" I tittered a bit. "Y-yeah, but I'm no so good with cupcakes and brownies..."

Rogue took a tart from the platter and tried one, and SMILED?! Why does him smiling always surprise me for some reason...?

"These are good." I smiled and looked at them, "Can I have one too?" He gave me a confused look, "Why not? You made them." I smiled and took one.

Rogue gave me another confused look. "Is something wrong, Rogue?" I asked. "I checked the kitchen earlier, and you two weren't here. How did you get in here?" I showed him the crystal that was around my neck, "It's a teleportation crystal. I can teleport anywhere and can make any being or object follow."

><><><><><

Rogue's POV

After eating (y/n)'s delicious pecan tarts, I looked at her from head to toe. Master isn't going to be pleased if she comes to the guild in ripped clothes covered in dirt.

"We should get you some clothes." She nodded and I went over to my closet to find her a jacket that can cover her up since she seemed a but too showy.

><><><><><

We are now walking through the streets of town, passing by clothes stores. (y/n) wasn't exactly interested in most of the clothes. She claimed they were too "bright and happy", which I didn't quite understand.

"Hey, can we go there?" (y/n) asked. It was a store with dark and plain clothing. I nodded and followed her into the store. She picked a few things that she thought would look good on her, I didn't object. "I'm going to go try these on, is that okay?" I nodded and she went into the dressing rooms. I waited for about five minutes. She walked out and I was stunned.

(You're wearing the clothes in the picture above)

Your POV

I walked out and Rogue seemed surprised. Did he not like what I picked? "D-does it look weird...?" He shook his head. Did I see him blush?! No, my eyes are just playing tricks on me...

"Okay, I'll change back and I can go p-" Rogue interrupted me, "No, you don't need to pay. And besides, I don't think you have any money with you." I sweat dropped and remembered the reason I was stuck in that crystal. I needed money. I chuckled awkwardly, "R-right..Thanks..."

><><><><><

After shopping and getting cleaned up, Rogue and I headed to Sabertooth. I've heard through the gossiping that this guild was the strongest and most popular. It's like the gossip my guild used to have, but it felt unsettling.

"I would just like to let you know, Master is tough. Strength and Power is our number one priority. I'm not sure if you will be accepted or not." Rogue mentioned and pointed to my guild mark which is located on my wrist, "I also suggest you get rid of that." I nodded and erased it. I can't believe I'm actually abandoning Fairy Tail, my family...

We had finally arrived at the guild, and the first thing we were greeted by was a loud voice yelling at what looked like a guild member.

Yup, seems tough.

The man who was being yelled at ran out, crying, covered in bruises. I don't think I should get on their bad side...

"A FAIRY?! WHAT IS A PATHETIC WEAKLING LIKE YOU DOING HERE?!" The man yelling was apparently Master Jiemma, the master of Sabertooth. Him calling Fairy Tail pathetic and weak stung my heart, but I'm not a Fairy anymore. "I abandoned Fairy Tail, sir. I am no longer a Fairy," I gulped.

He just glared at me, "Prove yourself. If you can stand being in the arena with Minerva for 10 minutes, you can be stamped," Master Jiemma proclaimed. I nodded and looked around for the woman named Minerva.

I got to the arena and she was already there. Everyone seemed to look up to her. Is it because she's strong or because she's ugly..?

"The timer starts, now!" Someone called out.

Minerva had a bored expression while I had a serious one. "Let's just get this over with," she smirked and I rolled my eyes. I'm not going down easily.

"YAGDO RIGORA!" she yelled. A territory spell, now I know what magic she uses. I quickly used my nullifying magic. She seemed quite surprised. "My turn," I smirked

Dark angel wings grew behind me, while I started to laugh maniacally. I unlocked my Angel Force. With this, I can knock her out in one hit. My angel wings became pure blood and the "feathers" we're now sharp as blades. "What is this?!" Minerva cried out. "Never underestimate the corrupted,~ " I giggled.

After finishing my transformation, I looked like a corrupted angel who had come from hell. To sum it up, I was the shadow of an angel stained with blood. "HOLY CORRUPTED ANGEL'S SCREECH!!!"

And with that, I won the battle.

+++++

Yay! I accomplished writing action (sort of)! Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Also, I'm curious. Do you believe Angel Slayers should have an exceed? Let me know and I might grant you one!

Attention: I do NOT own Fairy Tail, its characters, its magic, OR YOU!

Thanks for reading, everyone!