Audition Nerves... (Chapter 1)

Cher's POV:      

       I stood in line, waiting to enter the Auditions room. My name's Cher, Cher Lloyd. I'm 16-almost 17. I'm waiting in line for auditions for the X Factor (UK). I can't wait I hope I get in! Suddenly, someone taps my shoulder. I whisk around, and I see a blonde, curly haired girl

"Hi, I'm Katie" she grinned, flashing white teeth.

"Hi! I'm Cher" I laughed.

"Cool. So... are you auditioning?"

"Yeah... you?"

"Yep!" she said, biting her lip. "I'm REALLY nervous."

"Me too" I giggled.

"NEXT!" someone called. I turned aroung "Oh My God!" I practically yelled. "I'm next\!" I froze.

"Godd luck Cher" Katie said smiling...

"You too." I whispered to her and scampered inside, pulling at my shirt and clearing my throat.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

                                                            Niall's     POV:

I was really nervous as I stepped into the  Auditions room. "Hi... I'm Niall" I said. Clearing my throat. I nervously began to sing. As the music to So Sick came on, I took a shaky breath and started.

"Mmmm mmm yeah

Do do do do do do do-do

Ohh Yeah

Gotta change my answering machine

Now that I'm alone

Cause right now it says that we

Can't come to the phone

And I know it makes no sense

Cause you walked out the door

But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore"

 I sang. But suddenly, Simon Cowell raised his hand for me to stop. The track paused. Fear struck my heart. "You're not as good as I thought you were" Simon said. My heart dropped. "BUT, I like you you're in"

I smiled.

"I like him.." Louis said grinning...

"Not because he's IRISH" Louis said, turning to Simon. "I like him because-well- he's LIKABLE."

"You like him 'cause he's LIKABLE?" Simon said, laughing.

"Oh... Shudup" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna say no" Cheryle Cole replied. "You're still young" she called over the crowd.

"Ok..." I said sucking in my breath, nervous.

"Katy?" Simon asked as all the judges turned to her.

"Oh GAWD" Katy said laughing and smiling. "Yes! Ofcourse! you're in!" she said, her smile wide.

"Thank you SO much" I said smiling like an idiot, as i walked of the stage happily.

........................................................................................................................................................