Chapter 2

Jessica 11:08pm

I woke up to everyone either sleep or on their devices including my cousin sitting right beside me.

"Man I got to pee" I said getting up going to the bathroom still listening to music.

I tugged on the nob but it was locked. As soon as I knocked, my auntie opened the door.

"You didn't hear me say wait a minute"

"Huh...I couldn't hear you" I said pointing at my earphones.

"Nothing girl" she said walking past me taking her seat.

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door and looked in the mirror first. Then I took care of my business and began washing my hands.

All of a sudden I felt the plane take a deep turn as if it were out of control. Then another turn. I began to get worried.

"Sorry for that passengers...there's a little storm, we'll be fine and soon to land"

My nerves calmed down. Then I felt it again and I could fell in my heart something is not right. Then it felt as if the plane was going full speed to the ground.

"Don't panic, the plane is experiencing some complications... I need everyone to calmly walk to the front of your row and grab a safety jacket. "

I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. I began to panic. I was screaming loud as I can but no one came. Next thing I know the plane is in full speed going straight towards the ground. At that moment I knew what was happening. The plane wad going to crash. I began to pray to God.

"Dear God please don't let this plane crash...but if it does forgive me for all my sins. Im so sorry God." I prayed as tears raced down my face.

"Please God" Then next thing I know

Bang