practice

yoongi was exhausted. the practice for this soon to come album was draining him. " after that note, fold your arms up and hit that part three times while your legs are at least a foot apart " hoseok began to go over the choreo again to make sure everyone had it. yoongi groaned, he wanted to sleep but that was proven impossible with his work schedule.

surprisingly, namjoon and jin were the first to memorize the choreo for their title track. they had been practicing this dance for about a month now and it's all they can talk about. they never forget to tease the younger members about their victory.

yoongi looked over at the large mirror that stood infront of them, he looked a mess. the oversized t shirt, wrinkled and sweaty. his hair managing to defy all laws of gravity, and his eye bags that could not be seen once he wore makeup.

he slumped down to the ground once they went over the choreo for the last time that day. he laid on the cold floor in comfort while his younger members ran out to get some water. " i know this choreo already, why am i here " jin teased. " you and i both dude, let's ditch them" namjoon played along, they snickered as they skipped off to the dorm.

"get a load of them" hoseok laughed out loud. yoongi lifted his head to watch them leave the room and chuckled at how childish his older members were. " you've almost got it" hoseok said to yoongi while hovering over him.              

" mhm" yoongi silently said, he had no energy in him to deliver full sentences. yoongi snuggled up against the floor, something about the floor just hits real different when you're exhausted.

"u snuggle more to the floor than u do to me." hoseok playfully pouted at his older member. yoongi turned from his side to look up at the member, " simple answer, the floor is comfier." he turned back on his side to go back to his original position. hoseok stood with his mouth open, holding his chest as if he was hurt. he decided to lay beside yoongi on the ground and understood what he meant. once hoseok got on the ground, he had no urge to get back up. " ah, i see what u mean."

yoongi turned on his opposite side so he could look at hoseok, " i am always right." he said with a straight face. hoseok looked at him dead in the eyes and chuckled, " you do try your best to be intimidating, it's so cute." he said while patting his head. " don't touch me, i'm all gross right now, we just practiced for 4 hours." yoongi said while pushing his hand away. " i know, i was there." hoseok said sarcastically. they both laughed and turned to lay on their backs, the lights blinding them and eventually the two fell into a deep sleep.