Dua

"Chin up sweetcheeks, we're going to Vegas baby!" Jin cheered as he grabbed his plush alpaca and white suitcase.

Cleo finished zipping her suitcase up and looked at Jin's suitcase.

" Is that part of your new collection?"

Jin smiled as he looked at his suitcase proudly.

" Yup! I designed a new fashion line and this suitcase was part of my drafts, but the more I eyed the design, the more I thought about actually making it. So voila!"

Cleo squatted down to look at the cute design.

" You know I love your travel lines, where's my custom made suitcase?" She pouted.

" Oh!" The male exclaimed. " I forgot to tell you! I brought you a present, but it's on the first floor... But we can always ask Rod to bring it here-"

" Ah, sorry bubs, but there is no way in hell that I'm going to unpack and repack all my shit... As much as I'm tempted to because I am obsessed with your suitcases-" Cleo replied as she set the locks on her suitcase.

" It's not a suitcase though."

Cleo whipped her head.
" A puppy?" She asked with big does eyes.

The taller male laughed and ruffled her neatly styled hair. ( That of course is no longer neat) Chae scowled at him as she tried patting her locks down.

" Nope. No way, not after the last time you had a dog. It's something else, so come down and let's unwrap it." He said as he reached his hand out for her to hold.

" Okie hold on let me just make sure I have everything packed!"

Jin sighed. " Cleo, it's been the fifth time you've checked, let's go." Without a warning, he grabbed a hold of her pink glittery suitcase with one hand and her hand in the other as he pushed the suitcase with his foot.

" Let me go doofus!" Cleo jerked her hand away from his and clicked the elevator button. Once it opened, Jin nudged her and dragged their suitcases in.

" Are those your new red bottoms?"

Cleo gleamed with pride as she did a little twirl and lifted her foot up.

" Of course! What better time to show these babies off but now?"

The other rolled his eyes and stepped out of the lift once it opened. On the edge of her staircase she spotted a large pink box.

She squealed as she ran to unwrap it. Jin smiled fondly at the woman he called his best friend. She tore open the lid and took the items out.

" A BAG?! A NEW BAG?! I'M GOING TO SQUISH YOU!"

Jin had gifted her a bag from his latest collection, which was so in demand that if she were to shop for it herself, she'd have to wait until he restocks, and that'd take months.

"Yup, early release of my summer 2020 collection! Plus, it's customized see?"

He grabbed her bag and pointed to the tiny golden plate with her name engraved in cursive letters. He hands the bag back to her.

" You like it? You should love it. I put my blood, sweat and tears into this project, I swear if you don't-"

Cleo turned around to hug the man.
"Iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit!" She then steps backwards as she releases him.

" You're the best!"

Jin held up a smug smile. " I know I am, now let's go!"

He pulled her suitcase along with his to the front door where her driver should've been waiting.

" You've got to be kidding me." Jin rolled his eyes as a pink limo rolls in the lobby.

" What? I felt like it." Shrugged the girl as she stepped into the limo and the boy followed behind grudgingly.

---

Arriving at the airport, multiple staff helped the duo with their bags as they were led to the private jet. They then both went up the stairs of their jet and settled in. (Not before taking a bunch of unnecessary pictures to post later on)

Though the jet was huge, Jin always chose to sit next to Cleo knowing that the latter gets motion sickness no matter how many times they've flown. He's always there to rub her back and hold her hair as she releases her fluids and monstrous noises.

" Bub, did you text me your dinner and dessert picks?"

" I'm pretty sure Jenny did."

At the mention of the woman's name, Cleo scowled. Jenny wasn't a bad person, at least to everyone except Cleo, but she's been trying to get into Jin's pants for a few months now. Kinda pathetic if she should say.

" Ok."

Jin glanced at her as she shot her short and direct response, but shrugged it off as he turned the TV on.

" What movie?"

Cleo turned to him. " Is it my turn to pick?"

"Yeah, the last time we went to Japan, I chose last, so you choose now." He replied as he passed the remote to him.

Cleo smiled as she began scrolling through her options. She then settled on 'Us', the semi horror thriller film, knowing well enough that the older one hates it.

" Ugh...Cleo... Choose something else!"

"Nope." She popped the P then reclined her chair and buried herself under her blanket.

" Fine. I'm going to sleep." Replied the male as he put his shades on and shut his eyes. " Wake me up when dinner comes-"

" Sure."

-----
Xx un