Chapter 3

Mallika's P.O.V :

Today during lunch , I was telling my BFF's to not feed me the chocolate pudding from the cafeteria . But they were insisting . Then I told them the incident about Ashnoor baking burnt chocolate pudding and feeding it to me , which is why I have been hating on chocolate pudding . But they wanted to know what happened after that and whether or not she earned her cooking batch . I told them that her next meeting was a disaster , but instead of apologizing for her bad skills , she wants to try and cook up another snack for her next meeting ! That is when they both volunteered to come over to my house to teach Ashnoor how to make their speciality - Hand Tossed Pizza ! I have to admit , their pizzas are delish ! But I am worrying for another cooking disaster !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I had thought , though both my BFF's came over to help Ashnoor make pizza , she accidently dropped the pizza dough on herself ! So , unfortunately , she did not earn her cooking badge by making pizza , but she would have definitely earned a badge for being the world's worst pizza dough tosser !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG ! Today is the day I would be going to ISD for student exchange week ! I barely got any sleep last night and today morning after wearinf their uniform I was a nervous wreck . I practiced what I ahd to say there in the mirror several times . But once I saw the mind blowing campus , I forgot all my nerousness . It was the most fabulous school I have ever seen in my entire life ! When I got to the office , I filled out an exchange studnt registration form and handed my ISD student ID to the secretary . That is when the secretary told me that there was another student from the same school as me , named Tunisha Sharma and asked me if I know her . I answered that I knew her very well . Then , she warned me about mean girls in this school , and told me to take a seat while I waited for my student ambassador . I just hope he/she is nice ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------