Chapter 19

Btw, this chapter is suggested by my friend, OtsutsukiKaterina
___________________________________
Taemin's POV
I sighed, as I decided to help my sister...kill Jungkook..I hesitated in helping her but since I have no choice I unknowingly helped her.

"Sis, are you sure we're going to attack today?"I asked

"Yes..look brother I know you didn't want to do this...but it's for me, please do it for me.."She said tears visible

"Sis don't cry, I know you just wanted to have Jimin by yourself, but please understand that he already loves someone else..please accept that he loved Jungkook...I know it's hard for you to accept it..but that's how love goes..Some love can last forever, some love can't...You know there's some other ways we could do this without killing him... you don't want Jimin to be sad? Would you?"I said gently touching her shaking hand.

"B-but Taemin..I loved Jimin, ever since I've laid eyes on him..since childhood days..but somehow he doesn't remember me..and I felt hurt knowing that he doesn't want to see me anymore..I have a reason for this oppa..I-I don't want to see Jimin sad..I felt bad for Jungkook that I'm about to end his life...but like you said that's how love goes..and I would do anything to have Jimin known as mine...please understand"She said while crying over my chest as I soothed her back.

I letted her cry over me..My heart hurts just by seeing her crying state.

It hurts that, I'm the only one who gets to see her crying..while with other people she's happy..

I just want her happy nothing else..I would do anything to keep her safe..And I would risk my life for her safety..and the feeling she's had been feeling in longest time..love.

"Sis, no matter what I will be always with you alright??, you don't need Jimin all the time you know..there's some other guys who loves you..By your caring personality..I bet everyone will love you..I know they will..You just have to cherish yourself.."

"Bro..."She said putting her head up.

"I'm sorry I have to do this..I love Jimin..
I can't lead him to somebody he loves, he is MINE and no one can get him from me.."

"Si-"

"I'm sorry brother..GUARDS!!!"She called out....I guess I'm too late...she already made up her mind..

She left the place...and my mind started drifting to something else..

"I hope she's ok"

___________________________________

Jimin's POV
"O-"I gotted off as a mysterious message popped up on my phone.

"Jimin, baby I'm coming to get you my love..but first I have to get rid of that shit.

Tata..time is ticking and BOOM killed by your lovely wife💜"

"Guys! We have to act fast let's go to the dorms!"I said

They all nodded as they all followed me.

But when we're running..I thought if something that can make both of our lives miserable.

"J-jimin something wrong? W-we can stop."Mingyu said trying to pick up his normal breathing.

"N-nothing we gonna move!"

Jungkook's POV
"Hyung..."I said worrying why Jimin isn't here yet.

"Don't worry Jimin will be fine..didn't he tell you he will come back?"Jin said trying to calm me down.

"But what if something happened to him? What will I do??"I said as I was at the verge of crying.

"Just wait for him ok??"

I nodded nervously..finally I heard the door twisted.

And I was shocked it wasn't Jimin..

"Why hello Jungkook"

"Shit.."I heard Yoongi cursed under his breath..

"Jungkook, hide down there...make sure don't move an inch we'll handle this just like Jimin said...We need to protect you"

I nodded, they looked at each other then nodded..and went to there positions.

"Hyung...where are you?? P-please get here fast"I whispered yelled..whimpering by the sound of a pained scream

"STOP!"I heard someone yelled from a far.

I heard a familiar voice..It's Jimin..

"Soomin stop.."I heard Jimin say.

"Oh? Jiminie? You've finally realized that you're mine?? Come here and let's marry so-"She got cutted of.

"Jin, where's Jungkook?"He asked

"Under there"I said as he suddenly stretch his arms and screamed a painful scream.

"JIN DON'T MOVE YOUR ARM!"Namjoon whisper yelled warningly.

I noticed Jimin was staring at me signaling me to come out.

"HYUNG!"I said as I runned unto him but he stopped me.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.....I-I have to b-break up with you..."He said while looking up to avoid he's tears from falling

"J-Jimin..??"I said almost tearing up hearing this words coming out of his lips.

"L-look I'm sorry b-but I have to do this to p-protect you.."He said tearing up trying to hug me but I stopped him.

My heart hurted a lot. I screamed in agony as I cried..

"I-I'm sorry"He said finally regretting what he said but he knew it is too late..

"Jimin this isn't our plan"Sungcheol, stared at me painfully.

"Jimin why??"Hoshi putted his head down..as he felt what I was feeling.

"HAHA!" She laughed like a maniac.

"And now..let's kill this shit"she says while holding a gun

"WHAT NO!"Jimin sadly screamed he started running...but suddenly someone pushed him away.

I saw Taemin infront of me....in his pool of blood...

"B-brother?"I heard Soomin's shaky voice.

"S-Soomin"Taemin said weakly I saw her tearing up as she shot him in the heart

"B-brother why?? I-I thought.."

"I'm sorry dear sis, look I don't want you to end up in jail...s-so I sacrificed myself for you...s-stop this..please for me... "Taemin said while coughing out blood.

"N-no Taemin p-please don't leave me"she said while putting Taemin's head on her lap.

"I'm sorry, h-here have this.."Taemin said while giving her a necklace.

The sight is lovely...but..

It came to an end.

"P-please"She cried

Taemin shooked his head as his eyes started closing...

"No.." she started tearing up

"F-fine I'll stop this...just for you brother."

"L-let's go"as the guards behind her nodded as they left the dorm..

I sighed as tear strained cheeks are visble on my cheeks..

My eyes has no sparkle anymore..

I just frowned at myself..

My hyungs also frowned...

Even the ones who helped Jimin frowned..

"Jungkook can w-"Jimin said but I cutted him

"No Jimin..I have enough!"I said my eyes tearing up again.

"Please..just leave me alone I'm not in the mood right now..I-I'm sorry"I said as I left the area.

__________________________________