Chapter 4: I Like You

Here's a brief description of the rest of the game. Ashton came over and sat by me, and we talked the whole time. When the game was over he gave me his number and we texted ALL weekend. Ashton is such a sweet guy, and now I think I'm falling for him. 

*******

Now, it's Monday and I am at my locker getting ready for my 5th period. "Hey beautiful." Ashton said as he walked to me. "Hi Ashton." I said blushing. "What are you doing after school?" he asked me. "Nothing really. I'm supposed to be going to Starbucks to study. You can come if you want." I said, hoping he'll come. "Okay, sounds like a plan. See ya later Jenn." he said as he walked off to his locker.

Then, Daniela walked up to me with a big smirk on her face. "What's up with you and the new boy Jenn?!" she said while poking my arm. "Nothing." I said, feeling the heat rise up in my cheeks. "Oh well that's not what you're red cheeks are saying." she laughed. "Oh shush!" I said walking away to my next class. All I could think about in class was Ashton. Am I really falling for him? Then, Mr.Galloway broke my daze. "Jenn, what is the answer?" he asked. "The square root of 200?" I said unsure of my answer. "Incorrect. Pay attention next time please." I nodded my head and payed attention to the rest of my boring math class.

***

The end of the day is finally here, and I headed to my car. I hopped in and checked my phone before I started the car. I got a text from Ashton.

Ashton: I'm here..can't wait to see your beautiful face ;)

Me: kk Ash.. see ya in a bit mister ;)

I started my car and drove to Starbucks. When I got inside I ordered my favorite, Vanilla Bean and sat down in a stool looking for Ashton. Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hello beautiful." I heard Ashton whisper in my ear. I turned around and smiled at him, "Where were you?" I asked him. "Bathroom." he said, while smirking. "Hey Ashton!" I heard someone say from across the room. I looked over and saw Emmet waving at Ashton. "Jenn?" he said. "Hey Emmet." I said, feeling a little awkward around him. "Jennifer." I heard the Starbucks employee say. "Be right back." I said to Ashton. As I walk off, I hear Ashton and Emmet talking about football. Boys. I grabbed my drink and headed over to the two football fans. "I think they spelled your name wrong on the cup." Ashton said to me. I looked at the cup and it read:

Homecoming? - Ashton

I looked at Ashton in awe and said, "You're so sweet Ashton, and I would LOVE to go to homecoming with you." Ashton smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever. We broke away from the hug and sat down. "Where's Emmet?" Ashton asked. "I don't know, he probably had practice." I replied. "Oh. I'm just glad that I'm here with the most beautiful girl ever." he said. We both looked at each other for a while and suddenly Ashton leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and or lips moved in synch. "I like you. A LOT, Jenn," he said smiling. Then he grabbed my hands an locked them in his, "I know I just overwhelmed you with homecoming, but will yo go on a date with me this Friday?" he asked. "Yes," I said, kissing him again. I broke away and said, "And I like you a lot, too." 

Whatcha thinkin' ?

Teaser: Jealousy and Ashton and Jenn's date

STAY TUNED, xoxo <3