Karia Hollows- Ninjago

Name: Karia Hollows
Nickname: Kari
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks:

Element: LightGi color: YellowWeapon: Bow and ArrowPersonality: Karia is very outgoing, and can be really nice and sweet, but if you get in her bad side, she can be really rude, sassy, and sarcastic

Element: Light
Gi color: Yellow
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Personality: Karia is very outgoing, and can be really nice and sweet, but if you get in her bad side, she can be really rude, sassy, and sarcastic. She's also really loyal and trustworthy.
Crush: Kai
Dating: Kai
Friends: Kai, Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Zane, Nya
Quote(s): 'Everyone deserves a second chance, it's the third chance they need to prove they deserve' 'Not every beautiful thing is flawless, even roses have thorns' and 'Reach for your dreams and the stars. But remember to live life along the way'
Backstory: Karia was abandoned by her parents when she was a young girl, barely three years old, so she had grown up in an orphanage in Ninjago City. One day when she was fifteen, she discovered she had elemental powers, when she shut out all the lights, and power of everything within a ten mile radius. During the tournament of elements is when she had met the ninja, and became friends with them, and she started to develop a crush on Kai. After the tournament and everything was over with, the ninja invited her to stay with them since she didn't have a place to go back to.
Other: She doesn't have any desire to learn or find out anything about her family.