Introduction

Raylinn's Pov

I woke up and sat on the edge of my bed in nothing but my under garments. It was still early so I was trying to figure out what to wear. I finally decided on a white sweatshirt that said parental advisory, black skinny jeans and some Timberlands. I laid them across my bed and did all my hygiene. After I got dressed, I did my hair, and pulled it up into a bun. I slid some hoops in my ears and took a selfie before going to school.

I stood in front of my locker, trying to kill time before going to class, but I got distracted. I watched as Chresanto walked down the hall. His curly hair accented his pretty brown eyes. He looked at me and flashed a smile. I turned my head and continued to get my books. He was perfect, and I hated it. I headed to class not watching where I was going and ran into somebody.

"My bad. You aight?" I heard a deep voice, I looked up to see none other than Chresanto August.

"Nigga does it look like I'm aight?" I put air quotes around "aight" to show i was agitated. He offered a hand but I rejected it. He held my books in his other hand and I snatched them back, and made my way to class.

You may think I'm being rude, but you don't know him.

Chresanto's Pov

I headed to class, still clueless about what happened this morning. She knows she likes me, I don't know why she's hiding it. I studied her facial features. She was lightskinned with black hair that came a little bit past her shoulders, and she had pink lips and chocolate brown eyes. She looked about 5'3 so she was short, and she had an hourglass figure. I didn't even notice it before, but the girl was fine. By the end of this year, she will be mine. She can't resist me and she knows.

So how was it? Y'all like it or nah? Thank you all so much for taking time to read my story, I really appreciate ya! This is dull but it gets better...Trust me