That... Little Girl.

In a small-town village there was a gang of boys who targeted a sweet, innocent little girl. They would pin her down and spit on her, cut her hair, scratch her with a rusty knife and eventually begin forceing her to do sexual acts. This went on for weeks and weeks without anyone noticing. The girl had begun to change, she would often walk up to the gang and just stand there, waiting.

Eventually one of the boys couldn't take it anymore and he pulled her into the forest and raped her, the girl screamed for her mommy but no one came, after a pain-filled hour the little girl lays limp on the ground, the boy was so rough he had damaged her testins and caused internal bleeding.

Police never found the body of the little girl and also never found out what was happening to her all this time. Suddenly one of the members leaves the gang without an explination. A couple weeks pass and one of the gang members had died from a strange and sudden death. Thinking nothing of it the remaining gang members continues on in their bullying.

Suddenly that's when it happened. A boy cried out and said: "She's not dead! She's right there! She's got a rusty knife she's going to kill me! Help!" Upon thinking he had gone crazy he was locked away in a mental-hospital where later that week police found-out what the gang had done, the members had suddenly came forward and told the truth of what they did, but suddenly they all die from the same strange and sudden death.

The remaining one boy was sitting on his metal bed, his arms tied so he wouldn't hurt himself. Screams suddenly emerged from his cell-room. The guards ignore his crys for help. An hour passes from the ever lasting screams and it grows silent.

In the morning police walk in to discover the boys body had vanished, all that remained was a pool of blood and the boys penis laid in the middle of it.

...And there stood the little girl, with a smile upon her face at last.