Straubee part 1 ( Bees POV)

"ITS BEEN ALMOST A 6 MONTHS" I exclaim so loudly so loud that China could here me (no srsly i said it so loud Mitchell had to stop his recording session oppps lol). Mitchell ran in my room asking if I was okay I told him I was fine and he went back to recording with His ugly robot friend. Anyways it's been almost 6 months since Mitchell and I moved in this apartment and I want to do something special for him ( thanking him for putting up with me for 6 months). Hmmmm? What should I do? I think about it for a while then I sorta got distracted for I don't know 3 weeks. I know I know what your thinking but I got distracted okay? I had to record and stream and record and so much stuff. I'm just going to go out and buy a cake and but our MC skins on a the cake.
-=+=-
( 6 mouths of living together )
"Heyyyyyyyyyy Mitchell"
" uh hey bee"
"Anything special happening today?" I ask while twisting my hair
"....."
I was so angry at that no comment response from Straub but I keep talking to him
" Mitchell come in the kitchen"
He gets up and follows me to the kitchen and he stares in shock
"You Uh got me a cake?"
"Yea we have been living together for 6 mounths"
"Wow I didn't think you would of remembered , I got you something too" Mitchell says
I was so amazed that Straub remembered he didn't seem like the boy that would.
I hug Straub and we cut open the amazing cake as we play around with the action figures that were on top of the cake. I forgot to tell you the cake was honey yellow ( not pee yellow THATS A DIFFERENT COLOR OKAY!??!?!?!) and the inside was strawberry flavor. As we are eating the cake Straub jumps up and says he will be right back he runs to fast into his room and then after that he pulls out a box wrapped in honey yellow wrapping paper and says " this is for you bee " I open it slowly and what's in the box? THE CUTEST TIGER ONSIE YOU WILL EVER SEE. I give Straub the biggest huge and run to put the Outfit on.
Will this be the start of something I think.
The start of Straubee.
*NOTE: my spelling is terrible sorry*