Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating :( . And this chapter isn't even that long, although maybe longer than others. I tried to make it as non-boring as possible! Thanks for all the feedback and comments ♥ Love you all. 

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

-Ailee-

I looked out the window and smiled. It was one of those warm but wintery days. It hadn’t snowed yet, it was too early. The sun was in the sky, but the grounds were slightly frosted. The trees were on the verge of losing their leaves, and the breeze was slightly cool & slightly warm. I loved it.

“Ails, we have to get ready! The party is in 2 hours, and I need more time than that! SO HURRY.” Cam  yelled from downstairs.

We were at Cam’s house. I’ve always loved her huge, house. I guess I could call it a mansion. Her parents are barely ever home, and although Camille says she doesn’t give shit about her parents, I know she craves for their attention.

I walked into her walk-in and picked out some clothes. Since the outdoors was close to Autumn-like weather, I decided to just throw on a casual, yet girly outfit. I picked out a long sleeved & loose, brown sweater with sheer tights and a black pencil skirt. I slipped into a pair of matte brown ankle booties, grabbed the red & white checked scarf that hung from Cam’s shelf, and walked into her huge washroom. I picked up her pink Sedu flat iron, set it to 410F and plugged it in. Just then, Cam walked in, in her underwear.

“What should I wear, ughh?” she asked, annoyingly. I shook my head at her and said, “You look good in everything. Just wear whatever. Who cares, it’s just One Direction anyway!” I said, my voice in monotone. She huffed and walked out. Whatever.

I parted my hair into sections, sprayed some Chi Iron Guard in my hair, and waited 30 seconds for it to dry. I then started to straighten my locks. When I was done, I put in some Moroccan oil and looked at my reflection. I looked good, I had to admit. Smiling approvingly at myself, I walked out and slammed into one of their maids.

“Oh, sorry Linda. Didn’t see you there!” I said, giggling. She laughed and walked away. We were like family, and although they were technically people who worked for Cam, she always treated them with respect.

I sprinted into Camille’s room, and checked the time. 5:00PM. The party was at 6:30pm. If Cam could get all readied up in 30 minutes, we would make it in time. The place was quite far from Cam’s house. I poked my head into the closet.

“You done yet? We gotta go in half an hour.” I said. She turned to me.

“Alright, I just have to find the right shoes. Which would look good with this outfit?” she asked, holding up 2 pairs of shoes. In her left hand were black open-toed boots with heels. In her left were her dark brown Steve Madden combat boots.

“The heeled ones match better.” I said plainly, and walked out of the closet, my crème purse in hand.

-Camille-

We were driving towards the boys’ huge house. I had definitely dressed up for this. I had spent hours thinking up of what to wear, the night before, but when the day came, I decided to pick out a new outfit. I just had on some heeled black open toe boots with ripped skinny jeans and a sheer blouse tucked in to the waistline. I topped it off with a black, medium-cropped blazer that fit snug and a long cross necklace. My hair was flat-ironed straight, and I had brought my Marc Jacobs purse.

I looked at Ailee from the corner of my eye. She looked amazing. I sensed a pang of jealousy deep in my stomach. She was beautiful. She didn’t even try and she looked amazing. Her naturally thin body made me look like an elephant. Plus, I loved Harry the most out of all of 1D, but he was already giving her all the attention. I knew that as a friend, I shouldn’t have felt this way, but I couldn’t throw away the feeling, no matter how hard I tried.