1. Trip to China

My parents were acting nervous. My parents are going to USA for a weekend without me. It's the last time I will see them right now before school.

In class

Miss Bustier tells her class "Tommorow we are going on a trip to China. All of your parents agreed to let you go
Even you Adrien." Adrien was shocked. Marientte said in her mind "I have to go home and start packing with Tikki's help of course."

The Next Day in Class

"Here are your tickets" Miss Bustier says while giving it to them. Marientte takes a look at her but for some reason it says.....

"Miss this isn't mines! My parents can't afford this!"  Miss Bustier tells Adrien and her that they both got First Class and they are allowed to bring one person with them

"Miss this isn't mines! My parents can't afford this!" Miss Bustier tells Adrien and her that they both got First Class and they are allowed to bring one person with them. "Cool! I pick Alya of course!" Marientte said with confidence. "And I pick Nino" Adrien says while giving Nino a fist bump. Chloe was very unhappy!

In the airplane with the 4 squad

"This is so COOL!" Everyone said except for Adrien he was used to this.

They arrived

*Random people* Look it's her! Marientte was confused? A bunch of guards bow down to Marientte. Alya asks to Marientte "Girl What was THAT?!" "Um....I don't know" replied Marinette.

The Next Day with the whole class

A waiter comes up to Marientte "P-Miss Marinette the King and Queen would like to see you." Chloe being a brat (No offense to the people who like her) "Whattt...Why her and not me!" Marientte follows the waiter to the king and queen and she saw!......

Hope you Enjoyed! This is FUN! lol
BUG OUT!!🐞😸