Moving In Part 3

Moving In 🏠 Part 3
You woke up the next morning to Demi waking you up. 'Y/n!....y/n! Wake up!' You groaned. "Mmmmm....what?" 'Look!' She handed you her phone. It was a tmz article showing you and Demi holding hands outside of the bar. "Oh no...." 'what?' "Isn't this bad?' 'Well....it doesn't have to be.....' she puts her hand in yours. "What're you saying?" 'Maybe.....we could be together?....if that's okay with you?' You looked at her stunned. "What?! Really?" 'Yeah....I just feel like we should.' "I feel the same way..." Demi smiled. 'Scootch over.' You moved over and Demi got under the covers with you. 'Mmmm your warm.' She snuggled up with you. She wrapped her arms around you. 'Let's just do this all day...' "sounds like a plan to me." You guys fell asleep. You woke up to Demi looking at you. 'Hey.' "Hey" you laughed. 'What?' "Just that I opened my eyes and you were staring at me haha!" 'You just look so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to bother you.' "It's okay." You guys talked for a while. You guys had a lot In common. Same taste in music. Liked the same foods. Both dog people. 'I'm hungry.' "Me too." 'I'm gonna order some pizza.' She looked at you. 'Pepperoni?' "Yes." 'Samesies!' You laughed. "Oh and garlic sticks!" 'Omg Yes.....Okay it'll be here in 30 min.' "Awesome." You looked at Demi. "So.....how're we gonna do this?" 'What do you mean?' "Our relationship?....it'll spread like wildfire....what do we do?" 'Nothing. We will just do us....nothing else matters. Screw everyone else.' You smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." Demi kissed you. "Wait you forgot something." You pulled her in and kissed her with tongue. You pulled away. 'Damn. You are full of surprises.' "Only for you babygirl." 'Ooohh I like that.' "Yeah?...." Demi But her bottom lip. She pushed you down on the bed and got on top of you. She started kissing you. Then the doorbell rang. 'Ugh....if it wasn't food I wouldn't stop.' "Legit....same." Demi laughed. 'I'll be back.' "Don't be long!" She walked out. You lied back. 'Wow....how lucky could I be to be dating Demi!' You thought. You looked up at the ceiling smiling. Demi came back. 'Pizza time!' "Yessss!" You guys sat on the bed eating pizza and talking about celebs. "Do you want to do movies or tv shows again?" 'I do....but I've been....occupied.' "Oh...yeah with the uhhh.....relapse." 'Yeah....it's only been a year. And people keep asking me when I'm going to comeback and it makes me upset. Like it takes time for me to be ready...mentally.' "That's why you were so upset when we met." 'Yeah.....how could you tell?' "I had a feeling something was up." 'It just seems like we're connected.....' "it does huh?" 'Weird.' You looked at Demi. "I don't think anyone has ever looked so good eating pizza." 'Yeah?...' "oh yeah." She put the box on the floor. 'What're you gonna do about it?' You smiled. "Come over here and find out." She smiled and crawled to you......