Chapter 26

Kong finally completed the presentation. He made a wrong calculation that no one would be asking him any questions since that was the way it has been before but now it was entirely different. They kept asking questions one after the another as if they were enjoying it. Kong was literally dying inside but still he has to maintain the pleasant face. Finally when it was over the first thing he did was to run away from the hall. He thanked heaven that they have switched off the lights due to presentation else it would have been too hard for him to deal with anything.

Kong was fidgeting thinking whether to go to Arthit suite or not but he knows if he didn't go now it would be more hard the next day. He knew he cannot escape it. So he did go there.

Arthit was sitting on his sofa with legs crossed and with two buttons of the shirt opened showing his pale chest.

Arthit was oozing domination while kong was being submissive.

"Looks like you enjoyed the day pet" Arthit asked kong while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes master" he mumbled to himself not raising his voice.

"Louder pet" he said smacking his butt cheeks making kong to moan in pleasure. The vibration was still on making Kong to go crazy.

"Yes master" he wanted to yell but what came was nothing more than a moan.

"You have been a very naughty child. I should punish you for that. since it is the first time you throwing tantrum i will forgive you but this will be the last time you throw tantrum like that. Now i want you to strip your dress slowly" Arthit said to kong in dominating husky voice. The voice alone was sending shivers to Kong body.

"Yes master" Kong said to Arthit and started to strip himself. Arthit played a music in background and started to sway his hips to the music holding kong in his hands.

Every move, Every touch was making Kong to go crazy.

"Master" he whimpered.

"Relax pet. i wont let you fall" he said to kong continued to do what he does. He was subtly touching kong and he was becoming breathless. He was not able to say anything other than nodding his head. He was in the verge of coming any moment.

"I cannot take it anymore" kong whispered.

"Come pet" he said to him and held him close to him.

Kong was in heaven. Not once in his life he have had this feeling. if not for arthit holding him he would have fallen any moment.

"I love you kong. I am not saying this as your master but as a person who was longing for you too long. i fell for you the moment i saw you. i know i am at fault but my love for you never changed. i know you are afraid of relationship but all i ask you is give me a chance to court you. i wont leave you like your ex. i wont leave you grow old. i will stay with you till the end. only if you allow me to stay with you. i am not asking you to give an answer now. Think, Take all the time you want but remember i will be waiting for you in the place where you left me. You can stay with me now or you can leave the choice is yours." he said to kong an kissed his forehead.

"I will allow it. I will allow you to court me but dont expect that me to reciprocate your feelings. i dont believe on the relationship built on lie. I am giving you this chance not for you but for myself" he replied. His face held no emotion but only he knows how much courage it took for him to allow Arthit inside.

He felt ashamed to accept that no matter how much pulsar tried he was not able to trust him and give himself completely to him but when it came to Arthit he was able to trust him maybe not completely but his body does and his inner voice was saying his body would no have melted for Arthit if he has not trusted him. He wanted to deny it but he know that it was not completely false.