3.

☆

☆ .✧ .☾ .✰

WHAT IS SHE WAITING ON. Sadie asks waiting on y/n and Finn to arrive. Everyone thought they talked it out and that everything was fine again, but no
Y/n arrived on her own and sat down next to Sophia. On the other side was place for Finn next to chosen

It took another 30 minutes for Finn to arrive meanwhile they were all very happy and laughing, even y/n who was sad for the past
Two days, they didn't know Finn was outside watching his friends happy and smiling he saw that y/n was also laughing and not pretending.

He walks inside and everyone greets him, he gets a soft simple smile from y/n. He sat across from her and they gave each other a few looks and here and there a few stares.
'Sooo, home coming? Anyone any plans?'
Jack asks while he eats away a few fries
Everyone start to laugh and talk with each other about the homecoming.
'Finn! Any plans' Sophia looks at him and winks towards jack. They had a plan to set up y/n and Finn to go together.
'No, I actually don't have plans'
Sophia laughs towards jack
'And y/n ?'
'I'm staying home, I'm not really into this'
She answers while playing with her fork
Finn looks at her sad, he wanted to ask her but after last Friday he couldn't. If he just was brave enough to ask he would have know that y/n wanted the same. They are their food and went to their own field.
Y/n walked in front, everyone noticed how she was more distant and a little off.
'Hey, you okay?'  Chosen asks laying his hand on her shoulder.
'Huh, yeah ofcourse. Why not!' She laughs it off .
'Well you're just more quiet then normal. Is it because of what happened Friday?'
'What no! No I'm just tired okay'
Chosen knew when she wanted her space or distant herself she really needed it.
They sat down in a circle and played some games and just talked with some music. The wind would blow their hair away and made it even better. It was fun to see how a group can be so close. At around 10pm they left to get to their house. Finn waited till he was alone with y/n to walk next to her.
'So, you wanna walk to school tomorrow with me?' Finn asks hoping for a yes
'Yeah, sure' is all he got as her eyes trail back towards the ground. He stops in front of her house.
'Goodnight Finn'
She waves and walks towards her porch. He always thought her eyes were the prettiest ones, he would slowly fall in them and drown.
'Goodnight' he said while waving back and give her a soft smile. He turns around and walks back home with butterflies in his stomach. Even tough they haven't talked that Saturday it was all good by just walking with each other
Y/n entered her house and leaned against her door, smiling and laughing about how that little Goodnight wave made her heart miss a few beats and butterflies got released all around her.

Monday
Homecoming was this Friday and flyers were spread all around the school. Y/n hated it she saw all the lovebirds asking each other and she wanted to throw up for it. She always walks alone in the halls, she likes it. The only quiet moment she has for herself. She stood at her locker grabbing her books she had homework for and overheard a conversation.
'Do you wanna go to the homecoming with me?' Kelly had said
'Uhm, yeah I guess'
Finn answers
Finn catches her staring but she looks away the second he looks at her. Y/n slams her locker door and walks away.
She wanted him to ask her or she would have asked him if she just wasn't so afraid.
Kelly walked away from Finn happily to her friends but Finn was focusing on the angry girl walking out do the school. He quickly grabbed his stuff and ran after her.
'Hey y/n! What you doing today?'
'Oh, uhm just homework and stuff but I have to go sorry.'
And with that she walks just a little harder form him so he won't see the tear that had left her eye. Finn stood in the middle of the street completely left confused.
Finn entered his house but before he went to call Sadie he first looked out of his window to see y/n. She was on her bed probably listening to music.
He grabbed his phone, dialed the number and waited.

'Hello?'
'Hey Sadie, I need your help'
'Ofcourse finn, what's the prob?'
'Kelly asked me to go to the homecoming with her.'
'And you said no because you wanted to ask y/n'
'Well.....' Finn answered nervous for how Sadie would react.
'Finn?!'
'I maybe said yes because I felt sad for her to get turned down in front of her friends!'
'Jezus, get some balls Finn'
'Sorry... I just couldn't but y/n overheard the conversation and she walked away from me'
'I have an idea!'
'What?!'
'Nothing gotta go!'
'By-'
Before he could say goodbye Sadie had already hung up.
Meanwhile jack and Sadie made a plan, they had to make sure that the two went to the dance together and not jealous of each other.

Tuesday; 4 days before homecoming
Y/n came out of her class that felt for her like years, she had math and she hated it. She grabbed her next books for after lunch and walked down the halls getting a few hits on her shoulder of rushing people. She meets Kelly down the hall and tries to avoid her.
'Y/n! Y/n!'
Fuck not her, not now!
'Yes?' Y/n answered Kelly.
'So since your friends with Finn I wanted to ask what color his suit is going to be. Because I guess you would know.'
'Best friends actually and no I don't know maybe ask him?'
Kelly was confused by y/n her additude but took from it that it wasn't her day and she left it. Y/n made it down to the lunch hall
Dropped her books on the table leaving the others to jump up from the loud sound.
'Man, you gotta do that' chosen laughs
'Sorry'
Y/n sits down and just waits, looks around and nervously bites her nails.

Jack and Sadie were making their way to Kelly.
'KELLY!!'
'Yes?'
'We have to ask something!' Jack said while catching on his breath.
'Yeah? Something wrong?'
'Well, so uhm' Sadie was nervous how the hell would she say to give your date to someone else?
'God just say it' jack laughed
'Look Finn likes y/n and y/n likes Finn but their just two little pussy to ask each other so we had a plan to get them to dance together at homecoming but then you asked Finn.'
Jack spilled out.
'Okay, I get it. And what now?'
Kelly didn't really know what to answer them but got along with it cause she secretly just wanted to make someone else jealous
'Well could you like leave him that evening and jack will do the same with y/n then we'll get them together!'
'You know what!'
'What?' Sadie was scared for what Kelly was going to say next.
'Fuck it, let's do it'