★ | 177. she's pregnant, tokyo ghoul

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 177: She's Pregnant, Tokyo Ghoul
Word Count: 1229

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 177: She's Pregnant, Tokyo GhoulWord Count: 1229

[name] walked into his best friends room. He had just gotten an urgent call from him and [name] had rushed over, wondering what was wrong with him. He was always dropping his plans to make sure Kaneki was okay. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, um..." Kaneki trailed off, looking up from his shaking hands. He had an aura of sadness around him and [name]'s worry grew. "There's something I have to tell you."

"Don't keep me in suspense." [name] smiled nervously, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him. "Whatever it is, you can tell me." He grabbed hold of his hands, trying to ignore his racing heart.

Kaneki looked down at their hands, his shoulders slumping even more. "I, um." He repeated himself. "Something happened between me and Touka."

[name]'s heart dropped. He hated when they talked about this because he was completely in love with Kaneki but it seemed Kaneki wanted Touka and there was nothing [name] could do about that. No matter how hard he tried. "W-What?"

"We... she's... I didn't mean for it to happen."

Now, [name] was getting angry. The way Kaneki was dancing around the subject making his insides feel like they were burning. "Kaneki! Just tell me what's going on!"

"She's pregnant!" Kaneki yelled back, cheeks going red and his breathing heavy.

[name] froze and the want to run away never being more prominent. Kaneki was staring at him, gaging his reaction. "Wow." Was all he could say. The hand that was holding Kaneki's suddenly felt like it was burning and he quickly pulled it away. "Interesting."

"That's all you have to say? Interesting?" Kaneki eyes narrowed, looking confused.

"How do you expect me to react? Want me to say congratulations? Well, fine. Congratu-fucking-lations!" He shouted, standing up from the bed and throwing his hands up.

"Why are you acting like this? A little support would be nice!" Kaneki stood up, trying to get closer to him but every step he took forward, [name] would take a step back.

[name] scoffed. He should be supportive. This was his best friend who needed him but he just couldn't. Now, he knew they could and would never be together. "Support?" He whispered, looking down at the ground, feeling tears come to his eyes. "Right..."

"[name]?" Kaneki's eyes widened as he saw the state he was getting in. "What? Are you okay?" He slowly stepped forward, placing a hand on his arm, feeling hurt when [name] flinched.