SIX

NO ONE'S POV

Jimin's secretary came to their mansion. The guards didn't let her cuz he's still sleeping, and that made her more angry. She didn't care anymore and runner inside the mansion. She runned in front of the Master's Bedroom. But no one is responding. She asked a key from their maid. When she entered she started Shouting.

" YAH! MR. PARK! WAKE UP! WE HAVE A MEETING TODAY!" She said Shouting every word that will came out of her mouth. Her boss stood up rushing for his clothes, while her secretary is madly looking at him.

" YAH! YOUR SO SLOW! FASTER!" She said, then Jimin stopped for a while.

" Wait why are you scolding me?" He said. Dahyun rolled her eyes and pointed the Bathroom.

" JUST GO INSIDE THE BATHROOM!" She shouted again, he runned inside the bathroom.

Dahyun stepped outside of his room and seated on the sofa impatiently. After a few minutes Jimin came still brushing his hair. They get in his car. No one dares to speak until they get to the Company. Jimin's Still confused with the meeting.

When they stepped inside the elevator Dahyun Spoke.

" Your Lucky Sir Mr. Jinyoung hasn't arrived yet" He's secretary said making him look at her. " Haven't you seen my text?" Dahyun asked raising her brows. Jimin took his phone and checked it, he let out a sigh and Face palmed.

When They get in their floor. They walked Infront of the meeting room. Dahyun Opened it. Before she can enter someone Shouted her name, he looked back and saw Nayeon with her boss.

She let the both of them in except for Nayeon The two secretaries are outside with an Awkward Atmosphere.

Meanwhile The two Ceo Met the other one has his Fiance with him. Mr. Jimin looked with a shock on his face same as Jeongyeon her fiance smirked. It was planned and he gonna make him Jealous.

They settle down, and talked some things about the rankings. If Jimin's company will rank first Jinyoung will work under him Just like this situation that Jimin is Under Jinyoung. Jimin didn't discuss about his plan on Seulgi infornt of her cousin.

Jinyoung phone ringed the meeting paused for a moment. Jinyoung left leaving the past couple in the meeting room.

" How are you?" Jimin did the first move. His past Girlfriend looked at him and smiled.

" I'm okay" She said and looked away.

Will their conversation continue?

To be continued

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATE SARANGHAE!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING

~ Author Junghan ( Piggy ) ❤