Prologue

Dear Diary,

Hi, my name is Lee Soonkyu, but you can just call me Sunny, arraso? Good. I know that this is my first time doing this, but I don't have anywhere else to share my thoughts, so I thought about you.

So, I'm in love with this boy group, and I don't know what to do. When I tell you I'm in love with them...I'm in love. It's like that dangerous kind of love, you know? Like, you love someone enough to kill someone over them or kill yourself over them. That's my case.

I'm dangerously in love with BTS, bangtan boys.

Yes, it's very dumb of me to be that in love with them, but if it counts, I met them before. Well, that's an understatement. I've talked to them before. Not like dating (I wish). I meant that the last fan-meeting they held, I went and let's just say that it was the best day of my life. They're actually having a concert next month, and as you already may know, I'm going of course. However, what's crazy about it is that weirdly, the day of the concert...that's my birthday. Crazy, right?! I know!

Arraso, arraso. I don't think I should write two or three pages for my first entry. I'll leave on this note. Take care, and stay in touch okay? I'll be back to tell you more, I promise!

Byyyeeeee~ cx <333