Out first meet

" Zeynep..
The most beautiful woman in the town.
With her eyes like the Ocean and the lips like the Roses Petals, she could have the all World at her feet, without any doubt. "
That's how people used to describe her.
But this most beautiful woman lost the fight with her Destiny.. this beautiful woman was only a drop of water in Kerem's Ocean.
If you are asking who is Kerem..
Kerem was the most beautiful pain in Zeynep's life.
Well to start with the beginning...
*
Z: I can't believe that today is the big day, Sevda! I've waited so long for this day.. and finally I have the chance to change my life.
S: I know Zeynep dear, I'm so happy for you. I hope everything will be as you wish.
Z: Thank you for all your support, my beautiful friend. I love you..
S: I love you too, my flower!

Everyone was preparing for the biggest competition in the town, which was held every 15 years. Zeynep was one of the lucky people which were accepted to show their voices in front of all the town.
The winner would have the chance to make an own music album.
Zeynep was singing since her childhood, but only in front of her family's servants. Her mother never supported her with anything, instead her father, even though he was always gone, was beside Zeynep all the time. Zeynep thought since her childhood that she is just her father's daughter.

* 19:40 , the show start at 20:00 o'clock, almost the whole hall is filled. *

Z: Oh God!! Only 20 mins left..
I have so many emotions, what should I do?!?

* Usually Zeynep doesn't shows her feelings or what she feels, even if she want to cry, is like a stone outside, but it's different when she has emotions.. she becomes a little.. more sensitive. *
The same thing happened in that night.. she had a red face like a cancer, her hands were trembling and tears flooded her eyes. *
But someone came to her make-up room:

K: Are you feeling ok? ( said he so worried)
Z: NO! I'M NOT! I was wrong when I thought I could do it.. I can't !! I'm like a child..
i'm so stupid..  ( said she on the loudest way )

* After her sequence, she start to cry. *

K: No, you are just emotionally, calm down and go on the stage to win! (He encourages her)
Z: You think I could win ?!
K: Of course! I know that.
( said he with a large smile on his face )
Z: How do you know that? I don't think so..
K: I know and that's it. No more questions, please, just go on the stage.
Z: Oh.. fine I'm going and you'll see that I'll don't win! ( said she so nervous, going to the door)
K: A A, stop, first we have to do again your make-up, you can't go there in this situation.

* He help her to remove the old make-up but the show already started. *

I: Thank you, Melis! You was amazing as always. And now next on the stage is.. our beautiful Zeynep. Applause for her !
( said the introducer of the competition)
Z: Oh God what can I do now ?! I don't have my make-up on, I'm looking terrible..
I'll don't go! ( said she almost crying )
K: Don't ! Don't dare to cry again. You are so beautiful, your eyes reflects the ocean, and your lips the roses petals.. you don't need make-up, trust me. ( looking straight in her eyes and softly touching her cheek )
Z: Fine, I'll go! ( said she still nervous )