The window

Z: I can't believe! How dare you to kiss me ? Are you insane? ( said Zeynep trying to look nervous)
K: Are you pretending that you didn't liked what I did ?
Z: Of course that I didn't liked.
I don't even like you! Kerem.. please stop these nonsenses.
K: Nonsenses ? The fact that I really like you is a nonsense?
Z: You should have a reason to do such things.
Maybe you have an advantage of me!
K: What ? An advantage? If to be kind with someone is treating like this, then I should be a terrible person as you are right now!
I really thought you are different but.. anyway.
Z: Kerem wait...
*
Kerem was gone.
He had left claiming he was upset, but it was only a part of his plan to conquer Zeynep.
He knew that Zeynep was the most desirable woman in the city, and no one could have her.
She was like a challenge for him.
Meanwhile Zeynep was regretting for her ugly gesture towards Kerem. The fact that he spoke to her differently from the others, made her ask questions.
*
S: Finally you got rid of that weirdo.
Z: Sevda, please stop talking anymore.
( said Zeynep with a tired voice. )
S: Are you feeling ok? You look so sad.. it's everything ok?
Z: If you want to drive me home, then just do it.
I don't want to talk about anything!
S: Zeyno, I'm worried. What happened between you and that weird man ? He did something to you??
Z: No. Can we go home, please.
S: Zeynep, look.. me and our friends organised a surprise party for you. We were sure that you will win. And now is too late to cancel the party..
Z: Are you telling me that I'm obligated to go to a stupid party organised by a team of losers ?
S: Zeynep.. can you control yourself for a minute ?
You aren't obligated to do anything. I only told you, but it's ok, I'm a loser because I cared about you.
Z: Sevda, I'm sorry. I'm feeling so bad, can we talk later about what happened? Please.
S: I knew it. I know you. Don't worry about the party. :)
Z: Thank you.

* Was obviously that Zeynep wasn't feeling good.
She was thinking just at Kerem and his words. *

Zeynep went home and took a bath to calm herself.
She remembered the kiss between her and Kerem, somehow she liked it, but in her soul she wasn't feeling so comfortable with the situation.
When she got out from the bath her phone was ringing:
Z: Hello?
K: Zeynep... I'm Kerem.
Z: Kerem?! How did you get my phone number ?
( said Zeynep with enthusiasm in her voice)
K: From a friend. This is what matters now ?
Z: After this conversation you should delete it.
K: If I bother you just tell me. Fine ?
Z: No, you aren't bothering me.
I want to apologize for today..
K: For what? For your hidden feelings for me ?
( laughing)
Z: Really ?
K: You realized. I'm glad.
Z: I'm not a terrible person as you said.
K: I know.
Z: You know ? How do you know ?
K: I saw in your eyes what I needed to know.
Z: Oh really... that's a part of a movie or ?
K: Can you stop for a second to be sarcastic and come to your window? Now.
Z: At the window? Why?
She goes to the window and...
K: Open the window.

*Yes Kerem came at her house. In fact, directly at her room's window,  but for Kerem, trust me, it's perfectly normal*

Zeynep didn't expect one like that.
First time she pulled the blinds so she could dress.
After she opened the window to let him inside:

Z: What are you doing here?
Someone could have seen you, Kerem.
K: First of all tell me why took you so long to open the window, if i would've wait more be sure that someone could have seen me.
Z: I had to dress up first. You can't come here every time when you want. I don't like such actions.
K:  Oh, why did you dress up?
Z: Excuse me?

* Kerem laugh *

K: I come here when I want because it's my wife's house.
Z: HaHaHa, you know how to be funny, really.
K: I'm glad that I made you laugh.
Z: Why have you came here ?
K: Because I wanted to see you.
I missed your beautiful eyes..
( said he approaching her)
Z: Kerem.. you are a nice guy, and thank you for what you did today for me, but we can't be more than friends.
K: It's okay, I will marry with my best friend, you.
( said he with a spirit of joke ) and continued:
Listen Zeynep, I'm honestly with you, without jokes or sarcasm. I really like you, and today wasn't the first time when I saw you.
Z: What do you mean ?
K: Do you remember when you were in Ankara with your aunt Lale?
Z: Yes. A few months ago.. wait do you know Lale ?
K: Yes, she was my uncle's girlfriend.
Z: Oz.. Ozkan is your uncle ?!
K: So it seems. ( laughing)
When you went with Ozkan to the cinema, he had forgotten his wallet at home, so he called me to bring it. Then was the first time when I saw you... from a distance. ( smiling)
Z: Yes I remember, but I didn't saw you.
So you came here only to see me ?
K: Hold on. I'm not that desperate ( HaHa)
I came to fix something in the town, for Ozkan.
But why to lie, it was the perfect
opportunity to meet you. :)
Z: I see. Look Kerem, if you want to have something more with me, I have to know you first.
K: Obviously. What do you want to know ?
Z: I don't know.. about you, your family, your previous relationships... things like that.
K: Okay. To start with the beginning:
my name is Kerem. Kerem Baysal.. and you?
Z: Zeynep Kaya. Nice to meet you ( smiling)
K: Me too! Future Mrs. Baysal, if you want to know more about me, we have to take a seat.
If you don't mind. :)
Z: Yes of course, I'm sorry, I forgot. Take a seat on that chair, I will stay on my bed.
• • •
K: What can I tell you? First you have to know that you are the first woman I insisted for. :)
About me ?
I am more withdrawn, I like to keep the personal things for myself, not to everyone find out what I'm doing.
I'm jealous if you are interested ( laughing) but only if I have reasons.
My family? My only family was Ozkan .
Z: What happened?
K: I will tell you one day... I don't want to ruin this evening with sad memories.
Z: Oh.. I understand. Then tell me about your ex girlfriends.. I'm sure that you are a effeminate man.
K: Ahm.. thanks, I think. And yes, I had a lot of girls, but not relationships. I preferred a night adventure more than a long lasting relationship.
It's easier like that.
Z: But have you ever loved someone?
K; I loved so many women, but just with my body, with my heart, never.
Z: Oh stop, I didn't asked about such details...
K: Are you jealous, Mrs. Kaya? ( laughing )
Z: Of course not! Anyway, I don't believe that you never truly loved a woman.
K: I tell the truth. I liked the women just for their bodies. I've never met a woman to make me fall in love with her, to give me her dreams, her passions, to make me feel in heaven. Until now...

Kerem stand up and walk to Zeynep. He grabs her hands and kiss them looking in her eyes.
Zeynep become so emotional :

Z: Kerem, I..

Kerem doesn't let her finish the sequence, and kiss her soft red lips.
Zeynep doesn't ripostes, and let him kiss her..
*
Meanwhile a loud knock is heard from the door:

S: Zeynep dear, open the door, your parents are at phone. They want to talk to you.

Zeynep and Kerem stopped their beautiful kiss and with a weird voice Zeynep answered:

Z: Wait Selin aunty, I have to dress up first.
Wait 5 mins please !

                                            • • •
             Thank you again, for being here!
                 Stay tuned for the next part.
                                 Love you! ❤️