chapter 27

(excuse all mistakes)

1 month later

Jonjon💙

"you okay baby?" camila turned her head to me noticing the frown on my face. "nun baby, ain't shit." i shook my head deciding to brush it off. i've just been thinking about what amir was asking me to do and shit. my daddy did do me wrong but that was still my daddy.

my daddy used to beat my ass everyday, told me that i was a mistake and wasn't supposed to be hea. he beat my mama black and blue for wanting to leave and he shot our house up one time. all because she wanted to leave.

he came in drunk one day and my mama was gone for work, he was mumbling something out the side of his neck.

*flashback*

"i can't stand this punk ass nigga, won't bring me my money! shi, i guess imma have to take that lil daughter of his." my daddy drank the rest of the henny out the bottle. "who you talm bout na?" reggie his homeboa looked at him.

"nobody man, nobody." he mumbled. "think he better than me, think his son better than mines i'll show his ass." my daddy said.

*flashback over*

"you sure? you've had that look on your face for a while." camila frowned. "i'm good i'm good." i rubbed her thigh and she rose her eyebrow up. "okay i guess." she huffed and sat up on the couch. "where yo brother at? i needa talk to him." she held a unsatisfied look on her face.

"he went to take of some business, his words not mines." she pulled her phone out ready to call him. "nah nah don't call em, i'll talk to him later." i pushed her hand down while she smirked at me. "guess it wasn't that important." she locked her phone and i spoke of the devil and he appeared.

"when you gon lemme fuck ms.parkerrrrrrr." he stretched coming in the house. "boa yeen smokey so shut up." jamal came in the door right behind him. "shut up, always ruining shit. anyways y'all tay having a girl!" amir cheesed and care and sat down.

"i'm only telling y'all because i need y'all help with this gender reveal she wanna have." he sighed like he ain't wanna do it. "where tay at?" camila hyped up. "her and Cici at the store buying groceries." he answered changing the movie on netflix.

"aye amir i needa talk to you." i tapped his shoulder getting his attention. "waddup?" he said not looking away from the tv. "imma do it." i just said straight up. that made him put the remote down and look at me in my eyes. "oh yeah?" he leaned back.

"yea i thought about it man." i nodded while he frowned. "you sho?" he asked. "yeah yeah i'm sure." i rubbed my hands together while he held a stale face. "okay jonjon." he sounded satisfied to me. satisfied enough.

"ooouu y'all my ass gettin fat!" i looked up and jamal was rubbing his ass. "boa get yo gay ass on sum whea na!" amir hollered making jamal mug the shit out of him. "don't get mad because my shit getting fat." he slapped his ass. amir just shook his head going into the kitchen.

"cousin jamal i really be thinking you gay sometimes." camila finally spoke. "i'm not y'all know i like pussy and lots of it." he licked his lips and threw two fingers up. "hey y'all!" tay walked into the house, her belly on full display. she wasn't big yet but you could tell she was pregnant.

"hey baby." amir came and kissed her. i want me and camila to be just like that. everytime tay and amir argue they make up the same day, i want to experience that level of maturity, i want that type of love. "how was y'all day?" she came and sat some groceries down.

"good." everybody answered in unison. "where my bald headed ass sister at?" jamal dug into a bag of lays. "she wanted me to drop her off at the house, she seemed off kind of but ian wanna question her." tay took the bag from him and amir snatched it from her.

"yeen finna be eating junk food, i already done told you cuh." amir started eating some of the chips and winked at her. "ooh! what time is it?!" tay looked around for her phone. "2:32, why?" i answered. "come on sis i gotta take you to the doctor remember?" camila stood up and put her shoes on.

"ight i'll be back."

***

omniscient

Ciara put her keys into the door so she could open it. walking into her house she immediately fell to the floor hitting her head on the glass table. blood was everywhere and CiCi was still conscious. Ms.Rosetta, her next door neighbor came in hearing the loud bang.

"Ciara Ciara are you okay?! can you hear me?" she grabbed her arm checking her pulse which was still there but faint. Ms.Rosetta called the police and told them about the situation and they were on their way. "i can't breathe.." CiCi mumbled under her breath.

"it's okay baby the police are coming." before the police came Ms.Rosetta put pressure on Ciaras head trying to get the bleeding to stop but it just got worse. CiCi had been acting off lately, she hadn't been sleeping or eating just trying to keep herself busy.

"ma'am we've got it from here thank you for your time." the medic came and placed ciara on a stretcher.

***

tay and camila were glad to hear that she wasn't pregnant. "have you tried calling ciara?" camila turned to tay. "yeah and she isn't answering, maybe she just wants time to herself?" tay grabbed her phone about to try calling again when she seen the ambulance truck pull up.

"wait wait that's Ciara!" camila screamed and tapped tays shoulder so she could see. it was indeed CiCi getting rushed into the emergency room, she was loosing so much blood from her head it was ridiculous. "call jamal and amir now!" tay had tears streaming down her eyes while she ran after the paramedics.

"jamal, ciaras in the hospital!"

what y'all wanna see more of 👀 ?

i know this short but it's more to come😌👌🏽