Hello I am ...

Hello, I am you. You are me. Me is I. I am Ty. Tynai is who I call myself representing the true version of myself. She is confident, strong and hardworking. My true identity are none of these things. Tynai is the wall I hide behind, but recently we have started to become one. I am overpowering her thoughts reminding her of all the bad things she has faced. I am happy that the tranquility of her honest thoughts push people away. Tynai is starting to let me win because she is starting not to have faith in herself anymore. She is in a place where no one knows her, and no one wants to. All Tynai gets is attention from guys that only want her for one thing from her because she stands alone and works hard. This term alone runs through her mind all day like a song on repeat. Yet, she isn't alone anymore because she has let me in. I am Ty my life has been perfect to the people who follow me on social media, but to me not so much. Yes, I have a family that gets me gifts on Christmas and wishes me happy birthday. Yes, I have a boyfriend that tells me he wants to be with me forever and that I mean something to him. The only thing with this that I do not care for the first layer of love. The first layer of love is something anyone can give you a close friend or a stranger on social media. Give me substance like your deepest secret, why you care about me, or how life would be without me. Yes, that may sound selfish, but I do those things for you. You are important and everyone deserves to feel that way, but why not me. I am overlooked as an individual because I am independent and doing well. The words that you are reading are the thoughts I put into her head to make her feel less than any of you. That is all she will ever be to any one of you a mere image of nothingness. She does not deserve to be check on, told that you will be here with/for her, or even I am proud of you. It is okay to blame her for your bonds, friendships, or relationship not holding up. It is not like you could go to your last conversation and see she was the first person to call or text you, or the last to tell you "you are okay, and I will be here for you." Oh, that's right she was but yet it is her fault and I belittle her feelings because every day following that conversation, I make her feel worst. As her inner conscious I make things worst than they maybe because that is my job. The only other time you will hear me is to make a bad decision or realizing a mistake. Tynai you are a warm and safe place to fill with hurt, misery and regret. I am and I will be so much more than what my mind thinks of me. It may take tears and heart break to do so but I will overcome this fake love and this unhappiness that has embarked my present. Goodbye to the me who hurts, and hello to the me I am becoming.
Welcome readers, I am Tynai.