ONE WAY.

ONE WAY.

___________

❝ WE STILL HAVEN'T EVEN
FUCKED ON EACH OTHER'S COUCH, MAYBE THAT SHOULD WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME ❞ .

GROWING UP IN the gang filled freeridge community was tough for eleven year old Valentina

GROWING UP IN the gang filled freeridge community was tough for eleven year old Valentina. When she was born, her parents struggled financially. Both her parents being drug addicts and being apart of the los santos.

At only five she had to learn to make her own lunch and dress herself because her parents didn't both her get up and when they did, a usual beating took place. They kept her chained to an old radiator in a small empty room for hours.

When she was fifteen, she was kidnapped and gang raped. No one ever helped her. A teenage girl, feeling helpless and alone. She eventually ran away and continued rebellious acts until they finally arrested her when she was 18, shoplifting, prostitution, armed battery and assault etc.

Now, she is a grown adult, late 20's, she's the queen, hbic of the santos herself. She grew past the abuse but the past still scares her. She decided to cover up and hide from the world. No flaws to be seen. Not only did she inherit her mother's beauty but she didn't in-fact take after her father's anger. Never make her mad.

Once a late Monday night in Free-ridge, she was walking home alone and a group of prophets tried to take advantage of her. Her adrenaline kicked in, as she ended up walking away from six groaning large ass men who laid sprawled out on the ground.

Valentina is a broken soul, with a feisty personality but she definitely does cares for others around her. Especially her fellow gang members. One in particular.

STARTED : MARCH 2020
ENDED : ??

OSCAR DIAZ X VALENTINA CARDENÁS
ON MY BLOCK
SEASON 1 - ONGOING
ANGELSARIES FANFICTION 2020