can you please do my nails

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

i sat on the couch as i waited for my boyfriend of a year. this man was always off in his own world, going to get something and then forgetting what he went to even go get. i got off the couch and made my way to his bedroom, i saw the bathroom light on with the door wide open.

"ya decent, baby?" i asked as i laid down on his big comfy bed his scent engulfing me.

"yes, my baby girl," he said as he walked out of the bathroom with my nail polish in his hands.

he dumped the bottles of nail polish on the bed and he sat down looking at the bottles then back at me. i raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "are you gonna do my nails or?"

"no, i... can you please paint my nails?" he asked

"of course, aust. which color are we going with?"

"i like all these colors but i was thinking maybe black," he said as he grabbed the bottle.

"okay, i wanna do an accent nail where it is still black but like i wanna add sparkle. what do we think?" i asked as i grabbed the bottle from his hand and left a small kiss on his knuckles as i looked him in the eyes.

"i trust you when it comes to this, come here. give me a quick kiss." he said as he grabbed my head and brought me closer and placed a quick peck to my lips. "alexa, play y/n's playlist."

i shook the bottle and opened the bottle as music played peacefully in the back as i concentrated on painting his nails. i looked up through my eyelashes and say him looking at me with such a loving look in his eyes and that's when i realized, i truly loved this man with all my heart and i would do anything for him.

"i love you" i whispered as i finished one of his hands, and grabbed the other one.

"i know," he said with that cocky ass smile.

"austin post, i told you, i love you, ass," i said as i lightly pushed him back as he giggled that cute ass giggle.

"im kidding baby, i love you forever and always," he said with such softness in his voice that it made my heart flutter. he leaned in trying to kiss me.

"no, kiss me later we need to do one more hand and then let it dry." i whined as i blocked his kiss.

"and then?.."

"and then you can kiss me, ya dork." i said laughing

"thanks for doing my nails."

i just looked up at the man i loved and smiled, "no problem, aust."

****

this is my first post malone imagine tell me what ya think.