FIN

— FIN —

thank you, thank you, thank YOU for reading this story. thank you for joining me over the course of the 409,194 words that became the continuation of harry and gracie's story. when i first decided to make this a series; i was a bit nervous. i know that people don't always transition over from one book to the next. but i'm beyond thankful that you are all my readers. you have all made this transition so easy for me and i truly look forward to writing every single chapter for you. once again, you allowed me the opportunity to put down on paper the thoughts that i've had spiraling through my head for over a year now.

thank you again for being the most loyal readers and for sticking with me as i continued to, first, develop the friendship between gracie and harry. i know it hasn't always been easy. i know you haven't always trusted me. i'm hopeful that the payout was worth it—that the result is where you wanted them to go. now, i hope you'll continue to enjoy their story as their romance continues to flourish in the remaining two books.

as always: if there is anything you want to see, i will do my best to include it. i truly believe that i have the best readers and the inclusion of your ideas is one of my favorite ways to thank you for reading my works.

otherwise, i have nothing else to say, other than to be on the lookout for the third installment—mine—in the upcoming weeks. i hope you enjoyed this one. it was my greatest pleasure and honor to share this work with you, and there is no way to express adequately how excited i am to share the rest. i love you, mean it. tell me about your day.