Baby steps

Jimins POV:

-Park Jimin, we will be living you now please don't create a scene... my mom said

So... let's see how can I explain my last month in America.
My parents are supposed to be rich, we used to live in Busan but we left for America so that I could study abroad I mean it was cool and all but now they changed a lot and want me to continue with the family business but I'm not doing any of that shit so... I'm being a rebel of a teen.
I just got what I wanted and that was to leave America behind and go back to Busan to see my soulmate and my town again and to FINALLY dance contemporary in the last three years of school I have left. But my problem is that I need to keep acting like an asshole since I'm very sure they are going to put someone to watch me without me knowing. (I wasn't born last year dumbass) Right now I'm on a plane going to Busan to see my tae tae and living in a penthouse. I mean don't get me wrong I don't use my family's money I just make it look like it cause I have a part-time job I'm just making them think what they want to think since I already know three perfect reasons when they will disown me and I'm just preparing myself.

The three reasons

• I'm gay and they don't know ( I'm not bi but I'm a little open-minded you will get it soon)
• I don't want to do the family business I want to be a dancer.
• I'm not even planning on letting them control me in other words part-time job.

So going back to the important part in America my last month before leaving...

America, New York
Jimin this is Samantha, Samantha this is Jimin you will be getting married in two weeks...At least that's what my father said

Dad...do you think I will marry this woman??- I looked at him with a stare

Jimin-ah we're gonna get married aren't you happy I already love you... I didn't let Samantha finish what she wanted to say I pulled my arms away from her

SHUT THE FUCK UP ... I'm not marrying you and if you don't believe it tries me. Dad, I dare you to plan the wedding you are free to do so but...just know the broom will never get there!!... I yelled but said it in a state to both of them
I walked out and saw the so-called girl Samantha. Crying like a bitch I mean I don't like to be rude but she is like the thot of the school I was in America so no thanks...

-Honey... you know Jimin is very stubborn let's just give him what he wants and after he graduated we will look for a suited wife with a good name...my mom talked to my dad with a low voice and secured

I was looking through the crack of the door when I heard it and left I mean baby steps you know baby steps...

Minutes later my parent went to my room

Jimin-shii we need to talk... that is what they said I was smiling inside of my head

•••••••••••••••••••_______________•••••••••••••••
So that is how I got my first baby step in the plan now that I'm on the plain I feel so much better and confident that I will have my future and I won't let them choose for me.

From Chim to taetae:

Hi, Taehyung my soulmate I have a surprise for you in a few hours it's a package... I'm sure you will like it 🙃

From taetae to Chim:
YAHHH, you don't text me a month ago I missed you ..... it better be a good package

From Chim to taetae:

Oh, believe me, it is the best package ever...
Also, I missed you too but I will make it up to you

Jungkook's POV

There is a new school year starting and I'm trying to avoid my dad. my mom died of cancer last year and I became distant and mean to hide my weak and depressed self. My mom's death made my dad distant and change big time now he's forcing a future on me talking about business and math and all that shit (I hate math)...

my dad knows I'm gay so he always tries to remind me that I'm useless when it comes to making a family with a good name. I mean I can still get someone pregnant but first is forced second it's not pleasing and third I can have a kid by adoption and now there are cases where men get pregnant.

I just really wish for him to accept me so I'm trying my best. Now I'm not living with him for the moment I wanted to leave that house the aura it gave was too cold.

I decided to take a bath brush my teeth and sleep since tomorrow is the first day of class and I'm gonna be late anyway but .... whatever fuck school is I right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~<•<•<•<•~•
Hi~ this is my first jikook story and I hope you like it I will try to post Tuesday's and Wednesday
Byeeeree