Chapter 4

Justin P.O.V
I can't believe that just happened. When I saw the look on there face they looked genuinely hurt and angry. Maybe they do care about me. I have to find them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I couldn't find the twins the rest of the school day, I Guess they were to hurt to stay. Now I really feel guilty about not going to get them and my wolf wasn't helping either.

W - wolf. J-Justin
W-This is all your fault, You should have listened to me.
J-I know. I feel so bad, but I didn't think that they wanted me as a mate. nobody else wants us.
W-I know but you have to trust are mates.
J-I know, I'll fix this
W-I know you will
After the talk with my wolf I knew I had to find them tomorrow to fix things, but now I am just tired and want to get home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Next day
I woke up and felt nervous about seeing my mates. What if they don't want me? What if they hate me? I need to stop being a coward and get ready to go to school and face them.

Today I put on a red v-neck that fit me snugly, black skinny jeans and red and black checkered vans. When I finished getting ready for school I heard a horn honking, must be Maya.

I grab my backpack and get into her car.
"Hay Maya"
"About damn time you got here, you take for fucking ever to get in my car I was about to leave your ass"
"Yah yah why don't you just drive"
"What you say. I know you did not just say that to me"
"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed about the twins"
"You better be sorry because I would have slapped the white off of you"
"Ok, ok just drive"
For the rest of the ride she was quite and for that I was thankful. I had enough stress thinking about the twins. How am I supposed to talk to them after what happened yesterday.
~*~*~*~*~*~
I slowly made my way to my locker once I got Into school.
I was so nervous, I didn't see the twins on my way to my locker, they had to be some wear.
Once I got all my books I started to walk to my class room, I decided to take the long way since the warning bell didn't ring yet.
While I was walking I saw two slumped figures. It was the twins. They looked terrible. They had dark bags under there eyes and looked tired. As I looked at them I felt guilt surround me. I didn't think them seeing me with Maya would effect them this much. Maybe I should go talk to them, but I am becoming increasingly nervous. Before I could turn back around they saw me and I had to go through with it.
"Hay" I said nervously
"Hay" replied Ash while Rider just grunted in response.
"I-I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. I didn't think that you would take Maya kissing me like that"
" Well how do you think we would act to another girl kissing our mate?" Rider asked a little harshly.
"I didn't think you'd care. I thought you didn't want me. Also Maya is just my friend." I said, trying to explain
"Why would you think that?"
"You're our mate, our life, of course me and Ryder would want you."
"I'm sorry I doubted you." I said guiltily for judging them without knowing them.
" It's ok. How about you come to our house after school today."
"Okay, I'll just see you later then." I said hesitantly, but my worries soon went away when the twins both gave me gorgeous smiles that lit up the room.... Wow that sounded cliche.
" Yeah, we'll meet you outside of school, see you later."
"Bye love" added Ryder.
As soon as those words left his mouth, I could not stop myself from blushing. I quickly started to walk away so that they couldn't see my red face, but by the way I heard them chuckle they probably already saw it.
For the rest of the day all I could think about was going to the twins house. I hope it goes ok.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hay guys and gals, I just want to say that your comments mean so much to, I love the support. I was thinking of deleting the book but I'll keep it just for you. Ok, now that's out of the way, the pic is of Maya and just to be clear. I don't own any of these pictures. I got them off the internet.
Bye my beautiful people be freeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤ ️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ P.S. My favorite color is red❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊☺️