chapter 3

HARRYS POV

it took me awhile to get my mind straight about me being a wizard  then the nurse came in with my food its ben 3 weeks since i hade food and i nearly cried about getting food in my stumach the nurse helped me with sitting me up i winced in pain and the nurse asked if i needed help i shook my head no and se said the doctor will be in shortly
i knodded my head as i ate my sandwich .

30 MIN LATER

i was sitting in my bed watching the birds flying around outside my window when the doctor came in harry the dotor said yes i said my name is  healer mikeleson and i have come to see how your doing i nodded to him and said im doing ok but my arm hurts he nodded and and handed me a bottle and said this will get rid of the pain.
   he uncorcked the bottle and handed it to me and i gulped it down with a unsatisfied frown he chucked and handed me some water and helped it to my lips  i looked to the doctor and asked what about a prostatic arm he put his hand on his chin and said that we can try to figure something out but it will take awhile .
    i nodded and he said that auror was comming to get info about what happen to me  i looked at the doctor and asked whats an auror he smiled and said its like the police  in the wizarding world.
     cool i said he nodded and said that he would be  here tommarow  i nodded and asked whats hogwarts like well he said i didnt go to hogwarts i went to a differnt wizarding school .
    oh i said but he said hogwars is on of the top wizarding schools in great britan then he checked my arm and said its healing and said he will talk to his superviser about a prostetic and said he would bring me something to do i smiled and nodded when he came back he brought me a book  the tales of bettle the bard  once done reading i called a nurse and she helped me to the restroom since i was unbalanced and helped me into bed.

hey guys heres a new chapter and i hope its ok i been geting used to pluging my new phone its a samsung galaxy s10e im using samsung dex to write this chapter so im trying with puntiation