Date Night

Alpha! Tord × Omega! Violet

⚠️ Warning: Smut, trying to rape, biting, spanking, swearing, and most of all! CRINGE!!! ⚠️

Part 1

----------------------------

(Tord's POV)

I finally did it. I asked Violet on a date. She accepted! I felt like I was gonna die.

I was walking to the diner I had us go to. She waved to me. I waved back. I walked over and sat down. We chatted for a while and laughed alot. Many people looked at us considering that this diner had a couple of betas, but was full of alphas. And only one Omega. HER! Violet was an Omega and A very tempered one when it came to sex, but she said she trusted me.

"I need to go to the bathroom, be right back"

I said

"Ok!"

I walked to the bathroom not knowing what was coming.

(Violet's POV)

I was sitting till, IT hit me. Oh no, I was in heat. I whimpered wanting Tord to come back. I looked up to see alphas sniffing then looking at and smirking. One licked their lips and walked over to me.

"Hey baby~ looks like you got a lil... Problem going on~ wouldn't you say babydoll~"

He pinned me down and smirked. He tried taking of my shirt.

"S-STOP IT!!"

"Or else what!? You're in heat, aren't you? You're un-marked, aren't you?"

"Mhm"

"Then Why don't I, change that~"

He leaned down trying to mark my neck. I pushed his head back

"NO STOP!! ngh... TORD!!"

(Tord's POV)

I heard Violet scream my name. And not out of wondering what taking so long. I rushed out of the bathroom and smelled the sweetness.

Oh no...

SHE WAS IN HEAT!

I ran as quick as I could only too see another alpha trying to rape and mark her. Some betas were trying to pull him off but he was too strong. She was screaming and crying for me. I boiled up with anger.

"HEY!"

I yelled

The guy turned her head and sat up

"What do you want?"

"I want you to get YOUR HANDS OFF MY OMEGA!!"

"Your Omega? HA! You must be joking! She isn't even marked! Making her perfect~"

"T-Tord! Ngh... Help me, please!"

I ran up to the guy and hit him so hard three of his teeth flew out and her was knocked out cold. I looked at Violet, she was shaking and panting with hands rubbing her area. I picked her up and ran out to my car. I sat her down in the front seat only to hear.

"Fuck me Tord....~"