" The Interview "

Welcome

Everyone hates looking for a job just as much as they dislike looking for a replacement, so many problems that come with it " I feel like she won't make it " or " I don't like that she already ask for vacation..." I was complaining about and just as the interview comes to an end I stay looking and wondering if this will work out if i should just send her home..... " I like her but I can't stand the feeling that she lied on her interview"

"Stay Tuned..."

# Chapter 1.
Career Status

You would picture yourself in a plethora of different situations mostly regarding the thought of lost love and a strange thoughts that romance... is a hard game of finding a needle in a haystack " I would like to just burn all the hay and pick up the needle! " but in the world of " I love you and it's not you it's me...that game will never end in my favor ..." So here is a thought of making a career out of what you would like in a simi perfect love relationship.
Like any owner or business partner you need a plan! And not just any oh plan, you will need a plan that will have you high everyday to have a great fortune. And not to settle for anything else but the sky " The sky is blue, The water is blue ,I may be a helpless romantic but I do know a few thing on how to find my way around a saying how I feel about you.... " you should think about all the different things That can be accepted.

"Follow me..."

# Chapter 2.
   Plan of Action

Love can only be played if they're 2 players " I'm not talking in the sense that your both cheaters" but in the sense like we're both playing Call of Duty or Street Fighter. Ya it may be too very difficult styles of gaming but they have the same idea that I'm explaining. " I'm a nerd!" Then after we both play the game we have a few thing that were thinking about what are we doing after this, Are we going to watch a movie, etc.
Just like the " So " there's not really a good thing that comes after the so, sooo what are? , sooo are we a couple? , sooo that's when you have too thing to think about like make something happen or you been making the wrong moves and sending the wrong messages no one likes the wrong message to be sent because that makes the receiver wondering if this was attended to be sent to them then it all comes back to you or they just act like they never got the message.

" Soooo...."

# Time-Skip

- " There comes a time where you stop what your doing to think about things and just do what comes to mind and stupidly enough make any and all mistakes that you accidentally do and learn from them. Now it's the start what gets you going and what makes it hard to put down a go take a shit...

-" That started for me about a couple years ago in 6 grade...."

- " Now this Time-line will be construed of a large amount of my miss or hits in my sarcastic game of Battle Ship Romance Edition." So please keep track and get you a tall glass of Red Wine. " That's For my lady Readers. "

# Chapter 3.

             Day 1, Lesa

Everyone know that it freaking sucks to be the one to have a crush and for everyone to find out about it.... "ya that guy was me I was a sucker for something like her. " But even 7th grade i didn't have a clue on what I was doing so here is a picture for you , i was on the school bus heading home and i was sitting next to her " Lesa " and I was just starring out the window " back then I had a small sleeping disorder" till she grabbed me face and started making out with me " Now for the record it was odd because i had no clue what to do but I guess she did....".
I'm telling you I just winged the whole make out part but just as soon as I got the drift of it I was setting off a lot fireworks..
After me and my sisters got off the school bus I walked home in the best way any young Thunder Cat would " A small tingle on my Lips , Thoughts in my brain , Now I can do those things that the people in the moves do. I'm feeling great " now im doing my home work like men I don't even have a glass with her but I can't wait till I go to school. Back in school I'm thinking about what it will be like when I see Lesa...
So... hey

# Chapter 4.

     Day 2, Jasmine

In class It was tough because you had a few things that you knew not to do in the class room or the gym class that will be
- "Don't fart "
- "Don't have a boner"
- "Don't be the stinkiest kid there"
If you ask me I just hold all that shit in because I know my farts stank." , Don't be the dumbest kid in class , and the one that I'm a sucker for is to NOT GET TOO CAUGHT UP IN A PERSON THAT CAN CARELESS ABOUT YOU... Now I know you're probably think oh gosh Jasmine must have really messed him up.... no it's just that i found her to be the most beautiful girl in class and i like a challenge sooo I started trying.
Trying is the best and all but anyone else will say " Dude she don't freaking like you leave her alone." when I was in that time and place I would do everything I can to just get the smallest glimpse or smirk from Jasmine but..... she is strong minded so with that being said I have to try harder but my teacher noticed my efforts so he had to intervene " Now i couldn't help but to notice that you have been acting a bit out of character lately so as you're teacher and someone that known you for a few years... STOP! "
Now when he said that all I can think was " Shit..." I need to leave her alone...

" Shit..."

# Chapter 5.

        Line 3, Érica

" There are new changes that will come up that you won't really be ready for " New school , New people , New things. As I'm walking around the long hallways of this school filled with all different types of girls I'm all by myself sooo I have to watch what I'm doing and who I talk to make sure i don't cross the line of another dudes women. " I have a rule! And that's to not , never , ever talk or take a Women that's being spoken for or that a one of my buddy's/Brother is talking to" So I'm in class and I have not been here before till today and like any kid you give a reading to the whole class to fill everyone out and at that very moment I find one... And that one was Erica , now it was nice while it lasted I'm going to say that for starters that I only seen her in this one class and it sucked but after the first few awkward moments where gone I finally made my move on Erica " it's was soooo... odd because I never had to make the first move."
But as where ending are class heading to are separate ways I pulled her close " You know like those parts in the movie that just takes the breath away" well ya that's what I did and I'm telling you it was the best feeling!....I took her by the arm and had a slight delay as I looked into her eyes and only then is when I when in for the kiss!! All the feelings and emotions that I felt in that moment as are lips locked together.
Not to much tongue and to much smacking just right I'm telling you. But as I feel the moment coming to an end we unlock are lips and I looking at her with this mind set that " I just had a bunch of shit blasting off in my head oh my gosh". It was great but like all good things they must come to an End. We keep seeing each other for a few more weeks and it's all going oh so well but Èrica is acting funny like i don't know she's not coming to my locker like she always did , not kicking me when I walk past her group of friends in the lunch room.
So just like any girl would break the " World War Hulk!! Breaking News..." Èrica Told me to tell you it's over...So let it go. Ya so like the lost for shit I am , I went along with what her friend told me and confronted èrica.... " Are you okay? What did I do? Dose this mean where not together? "