Loki's Trip Back

Loki had recovered physically and mentally. It had been 11 years since he escaped the Avengers using the Tesseract. He had been treated by T.V.A. (Time Variance Authority) who taught him a valuable lesson of friendship, family, and loyalty. Every night, he would stare at the tesseract, and think of his own family, and one day he thought he might as well put the tesseract to good use.
   He planned to return to Earth, or as Asgardians call it, Midgard, and unite with Avengers. But most importantly, to prove to his brother Thor that he can be good.
   So he said his goodbyes, and off he went to Earth.

  He arrived in New York, hoping to find his brother

  He arrived in New York, hoping to find his brother. Some people stared, but Loki didn't care. Then he whispers to the tesseract, "Take me to Thor,". The tesseract glows and Loki finds himself in Thor's little house in new Asgard.
  "Who's there?" Thor demanded.
  "Thor?" Thor heads to the entrance. His face fills with shock as he sees his little brother standing there with the tesseract in his hands. Thor hugs Loki tightly, as if protecting him.
  "Is this another one of your tricks Loki?" Thor asks."No, not at all," Loki finally managed to say. "I'm sorry..." and suddenly starts sobbing. Concerned, Thor calls Stark for help, wondering what to do with Loki.
  "I'll send a jet your way," Stark says. When the jet arrives, Thor lifts Loki and gets on board, and he sets him down on a chair. The whole ride was quiet and awkward, they just kept staring at each other the whole time. When they arrived at the Stark Tower, the Avengers glowered at Loki. Loki stood behind Thor, and slowly revealed himself. "Surprise," he muttered.

                       Author's NoteHey guys what up! I'm the author, as u can see (just look at the fricking title)

                       Author's Note
Hey guys what up! I'm the author, as u can see (just look at the fricking title). I really enjoy reading Thorki stories, and if u don't, talk to the hand🤚😤! I'm sorry if my story is lame, but it'll become pretty exciting. I'll try to update once a week if possible. So please don't kill me if it's not updated. This story will have at least 50 chapters. So keep reading! Feel free to share this story with your friends!