Dear John

Dear John,

How are you? I don't really know what to say other than that. It's been a month since we've spoken last and I couldn't bear any longer.

I miss you, so much. I still sit outside of my window every night and put my thumb over the moon like you said. So where ever you are in the world, I hope you know I'm thinking of you.

How's Anthony? He's all Julie can talk about. Next time you come back, bring him. Maybe they could be as happy as we are.

I still have coffee with Katie now and then, she misses you too, whether she admits it or not.

Well, I'm not really sure of what to say other than......I love you, Johnathan Pope. I love you so much more than I could ever let you know. I hope you feel the same.

Stay safe John,

Mia G. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Amelia,

I was so happy when I got your letter. Can you believe that dad hasn't sent me one? I do admit, though. When my name was called during letters, I hoped it was from you.

I miss you too, gorgeous. I'm glad you still do that, too. I get so many strange looks from the other guys when I do that every night, but I just tell them to fuck off. It's between me and my angel.

Yeah, Anthony's fine. He and a couple other guys were messing around with fire so now he has a burn scar halfway up his arm, but hell, Julie'll probably think its sexy. They should get together, I agree with you, well I almost always do, but especially now.

I'm glad you and Katie stay in touch, she really liked you. She told me before I left that I let you go, I'd be the stupidest SOB she's ever met.

I love you too, beautiful. God, so much Amelia Grace. I threw around those words to anyone until I met you. I love everything about you. I hope I get a chance to call you before your next letter comes in, because I can't live like this much longer before I go insane. I need to hear your voice. Shit, I need you. I love you so much I'm choking up now just writing this. I'll stay safe just so I can see your gorgeous face again.

Stay beautiful,

John

_________________________________

Hey guys! I'm back! I hope you really like this! I'll be updating in the next couple of days so stay tuned. Love you!

-Raegan