(i)

Seon Jun's P.O.V

Life's so weary. Whatever it is, I still have to work. It's 8:56pm. I have to stay here till 9:45pm. And yes! I'm in the cafe. I was wearing my uniform which was more tiring.  The cafe in which I work is a bar come cafe. Here we also take orders of alcohol, wine etc.
I went to the tables to take their orders with a small writing pad and a pen in my hand for me to write  down the orders. Almost all the orders were taken only one table was left. That table was at the very corner. I walked over there, only a guy was sitting there, his face was covered with black mask and he was wearing a blue hoodie with his sweaty hair which were covering his eyes.

"Wow! really so handsome." I thought with a '😮' face.
Wtf am I fucking thinking?! I can't even see his face properly. Its almost covered with his hairs and mask. Whatever! I went there to take his order.
"Sir! Your order?" I asked while looking down at my writing pad.
I didn't get ant answer. What? I looked at him. Gosh! He was staring at me. Ugh! His eyes are so dark.

"Excuse me! You're order" I repeated with a shaky voice.

"One Americano " he answered.
I bowed and went away. I don't know why I felt as if he just smirked.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was fucking tired after performing dance at the bar. I saw a nearby cafe and went inside.

"Alcoholic drinks are available"
A chart was hanged. Wow great!
Almost all the tables were full. I went to the extreme corner where I found a vacuumed table. I sat there. I was sweating. Many people were there enjoying among themselves. The waitresses are pretty. Suddenly my eyes went to a random waitress, wow she's so cute but I prefer sexy girls. But if she tries she can be sexy. beautiful she is. Attractive! I kept staring at her. I don't know why but I can't take my looks off of her. She kept coming close to me.
"Sir! Your order?" She asked while looking down.
I was mesmerized, but why?
"Excuse me! Your order?" She said a bit louder than before but in a shaly voice.
"One Americano." I answered.
I kept staring at her with a smirk on my face.
She bowed and went away. She looked back at me.
I decided not to leave the cafe until and unless the cafe will be closed. Done with my americano. I kept sitting. It became late 9:46 at night. All the customers were gone. Only I was there. One waitress came near me and said, "Sir it is time to close the cafe. We all are gonna leave."
I got up from my seat. I went outside the cafe and stood before the gate. All the waitresses were leaving. Then I found that waitress. Yes! That waitress. She changed the tag from 'open' to 'close'  which was on the gate. Suddenly she saw me. Guess what she ignored me. I removed my mask, went in front of her, smirked and walked before her. I continued my way.

Seon Jun's P.O.V

Woh! I time for the closure of the cafe. We all waitresses changed our uniforms in the changing room. I was the last one to leave the cafe. I stood in front of the gate to turn the tag 'close'. Suddenly me eyes went to that customer, I mean that guy who was in a mask. Gosh! he was staring at me. I simply ignored him. I walked straight to the road. Suddenly he came in front of me, geez! Where  are his mask? He smirked and walked before me. I stopped in my track. He is freaking sexy. "Damn it!" I thought. I stood still, till he disappeared.

"What is it? Why am I getting anxious?"

Hey loves,
      First chapter updated. Hope y'all enjoy it. Next chapters are coming soon. Till then goodbye.🖐🖐
                                          ~Author nim💕