How to become a Sufi?: A smart guide for seekers of truth.

It is very simple yet difficult to become a Sufi. why?
Well, there are few simple steps to become Sufi but in order to be one, you have to leave behind all of your ideologies and beliefs. That is why is difficult to do. If you are a fan of the so-called "Sufi" with fashionable costumes and tons of jewelry, then you are not looking to becomes one but you are simply attracted to the lifestyle and image of Sufis created by media. It is a little bit more difficult for you if you are already a follower of any polytheistic religions such as Hinduism etc. or pseudo-monotheism such as Christianity.

(Note: keep in mind that this argument does not intend to hurt or dishonored any belief or religion but simply mentioning the nature of Sufism.)

That is why, in order to become a Sufi, you have to leave your belief system including atheism because the denial of God is based on the belief, not by the rationality. One cannot deny the existence of something if he cannot prove its existence which is also applied to the presence of God.)

So, without further ado

So, without further ado. Let's get started:

Step One: You must believe in monotheism.

(Here God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, all-powerful, and infinite in every possible dimension and God does not depend on time itself.

I know, it can be difficult but if you want to become Sufi, then this step is a base point. Otherwise, you can be a zen master with agnostic belief but not a Sufi. This step makes the real difference between the zen master and Sufi.

Step Two: You must believe in the decree of God. 

This one is the strangest concept in Sufism, which is hard to swallow. Because it seems that there is a contradiction between free will and decree of God.

For example: If God is omnipotent and all-powerful and nothing can happen without his will (the basic concept of Sufism) then why there is evil, injustice, and sin everywhere? And how God can blame humans for their sins if every action of the universe including human action is predetermined and created by god itself? If the fate of the universe is already written then how can god blame humans for sins?

There can be two possibilities : 1. God has control over all action but he simply doesn't interfere in the natural processes and human actions(which satisfies the freewill). 2. Since god omniscience and all-knowing, then he already knew what will happen or what will not happen in the future and all the other possibilities. So human fate is not written by god. Since God knew everything, he can claim what will happen or not happen in any time frame.

The core concept of Sufism: Note: Keep in mind, God can do whatever he wants but he doesn't interfere with the free will of humans that is why he will not help humans until and unless humans or any creature free-will submit his free-will to God.