Why are you different

Sasuke's POV

I heard a big splash by the water, it was from a rock but a heavy rock that olny human hands can move. I olny came to this place because itachi told me he saw one of most beautiful creatures and the kids told me that too, so knowing that the kids would never lie i came to see what they were talking about. "Hey whose there, show yourself" i yelled as loud as i could, but itachi told me to shut up or I'll scare them away. "Hey I'm sorry about him, he was just frightened by your  approach, please be so kind to talk to us" itachi said talking to the water, so we're the kids They were all saying "please come out" and "we want to play with you too" i heard the water move and saw somthing peek out from the side of the rock. It was a beautiful redhead with small sharp fins as, as as ears?... "itachi whose that?"  He was to amazed to respond back to the question. I was about to ask it again but somthing caught my attention, i saw the redhead get out form behind the rock and slowly start swimming over to where we were with a fin as legs!? But what also caught my attention was that there was a hand trying  to tell the redhead to not go here. When the kids saw the other hand they started saying stuff like "there two of them" "I want to play with him too" I started to get more and more confused. I realized that the redhead had stop, it looks like he was to scared to move any closer to the shore. So itachi moved closer to the redhead untill knee height, he's pants got wet but he didn't seem to care, but the redhead didn't look sure that he made the right decision. "Hello my name is Itachi uchiha, what's yours" all I could hear was a whisper of his name "kur..ama ky..ubi" they can speak the same language but there not exactly humans. But who is the other one behind the rock? "So i noticed that your not alone this time, who is that friend of yours behind the rock?" The redhead started backing away "I Will not let you lay any of your dirty human hands on my prince" wait prince, he just said prince.  "Who ever said we're drity" itachi said with a playful tone "all humans are, they make mermaids fall in love and kill them to sell them" itachi was still amazed by what was in front of him that he paid zero attention to the other mermaid peeking his head out form behind the rock it was a boy around my age or so he had spiky blond hair, light soft tan skin, three whiskers at the side of his skin he was the most beautiful person I ever seen. the  kids seemed to notice the other mermaid too, while itachi was still arguing about how humans aren't monsters.the redhead seemed to notice my gaze and saw the other mermaid sticking his head out.

Naruto's POV

I saw the other younger brother starring at me and I was to focused on him that i forgot about kurama. When i looked back at kurama i saw him right in front of me, "Ahhh!" I jumped back i slashed into the water. "Kurama you bastard!" "now what did I do it's not my fault your such a puss puss" we started arguing that we forgot about the humans.