『N̶̢̞̞̻͐̐̂̾̌̍̿͐͋̏̈͆̑̀͝』

Error thought time had passed so quick that the battle had already started.
"I want to announce that we are going to take down the star sanses right this instant."
He could still hear it clear as he once froze,
"Wait, what?!"

Error couldn't keep up with the battle going through them.
Star sanses vs Bad sanses.

Who will error choose after both ink and him are now in a relationship?
Nightmare, his most trusted friend?
Or
Ink, his faithful boyfriend?

He fought for either as he knew he'll regret it in the end, knowing it's also a stupid decision of his.
He didn't want to just betray his friend like that.
Keep it together, error!
He tried thinking, accidentally summoning glitching bones in ink's direction as he was hit by them.
He shook his thoughts as his eyes widened at what he's done.

Ink groaned as he kneeled down and saw that he was hit by bones that are very familiar to him.
He looked up in shock, looking at the destroyer who became a traitor in his eyes in an instant who had tears in his eyes sockets.
"E-error.. why...?"
He whispered as he was slowly fainting from the pain on his stomach were the bones had hit him.

"Yes! Finally, that stupid creator and his stupid teammates are gone! hahahahaha!"
A certain voice yelled in victory as he saw all of the three were down on the ground.

I can't believe this...
W-what have i done to him?!