2

Soon, Jin stopped at his hideout. He signalled his other gang members to open up the gate. When he went inside and parked his van, he quickly got up and opened the door where the pretty boy was kept. He smiled seeing the boy crying his eyes out and in so much pain. He was a major sadist, enjoying stuff like this. He got inside and picked him up using his rather soft cheeks, now covered with salty tears. "Didn't I tell you to be quite? Huh?" He said clenching him tighter. He clicked his tongue again, ordering his members to get the boy into a stranded room, tie him onto a chair and make sure he was unconscious the whole time (by injecting him with a drug).

The gang members did as they were told while Jin took a quite cold water shower, letting all the blood get off of his body. He wore fresh new clothes and made his way to the boy.

Jimin's small frame wriggled around in a failed attempt to escape. He was just able to stand and start to run when he was stopped by to men and randomly passed out not knowing that they had drugged him. His body fell limp into the strangers arms and he was tossed over a shoulder to be tied up again.

When Jimin woke up again he hand a fiery headache and a bright light shining in his face making it ten times worse. He shut his eyes and whimpered softly as his small fingers wrapped around the rope tying his wrists behind a chair. 'At least it's not zip ties ' he thought to himself. His dark eyes slowly adjusted and he could see a figure in the shadow of the blazing lights. The small boy was afraid to say anything remembering what he was told. He bit his tongue and looked down at his feet which had been stripped of his socks and shoes. His shirt was rumpled and mud was on his jeans. He shook his head trying to shake his hair out of his face before noticing the figure hand moved closer. He sank into the chair and gave it a little push it didn't move 'probably bolted to the floor dumbass' he thought and scoffed a little too loudly warning him a solid hit to the head.

Jin looked at him with amusment as he tried to get out and a poker face while he clenched his fists in anger. 'Ah.. this brAt.' He thought as he kept the heel of his shoe on the boy's thigh. "I'm gonna take off the duct tape now.. you better answer my questions.." he said taking off the duct tape, smiling in satisfaction as he hissed.

"What's your name.. pretty boy?" He asked caressing his hair and proceeded down to his cheek, stroking it softly.

He growled softly in response to the duck tape came off. Jimin's face stayed facing the ground. Soft pants escaped his lips and he tried to avoid eye contact wondering if he can fake being mute.

He was forced to look up at Jin and glared at him trying to see what would happen if he was defiant.

×Flashback×

Jimin held his face his tasting the iron in the blood running off his cheek. He touched a hand to the floor and bowed his head in defeat. He could see  his father's shoes standing in front to him. His father chuckled softly and yanked him up by the collar and started to scold him loudly. All Jimin could hear was a muffled voice under the ringing in his ears. He took it and was thrown across the room by his father.

×end Flashback ×

"Jimin..." he said quietly realizing he should cooperate with his captor to avoid more injury. He tugged his face away and growled softly looking around quickly trying to find anything out. The bright light was messing up his sight though.

"Jimin.. that's a nice name. I'm Jin." He said smiling softly, but that wasn't for long. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He ordered holding his face once again. "What were you doing in that alley? Hm?" He asked pulling on Jimin's hair.

Jin found him rather interesting, he wasn't like the usually begging to let him go. It would make this more fun, he thought, smirking to himself.