first attampt

When bakugou got to his parent’s house it was already afternoon. He opened the door with his keys and walked in.
“I’m home”-he said and took his shoes off

“Hello Katsuki, how was your week?”-Bakugou Masaru asked his son looking from the kitchens door.

“Hi, dad. Not bad. Where’s old hag?”-Katsuki asked and hugged his dad.

“Don’t worry. She’s out. Come in I will make tea and u will tell me why your eyes are red. Okay?”-Masaru said and his son nodded. They went into the room and set at the table. Tea was served but no one was making any sound. Masaru couldn’t take this silence first “Katsuki talk to me”-he begged. That’s when his son looked at him then looked at the cup again

“It’s nothing serious. I just got a fight with my lover.”-Masaru was happy about his son finding love.

“So who it is?”-he asked with a bright smile

“Todoroki Shoto.”

“Oh, that’s the boy who you fought at the sports festival. Right? He seems pretty strong.”

“Aren’t you disappointed?”-now Katsuki finally looked up at his father

“Why should I? It’s a person you love. The only thing I want is you to be happy and it doesn’t matter with who. So now why you fought? ”Katsuki didn’t answer the question “if you don’t want to talk about it I won’t push you”

“Thanks”-they sat in silence until katsuki’s phone rang

Shoto❤: don’t worry about it. It was my fault as well. I shouldn’t have pushed you. I’m sorry, too. Let’s talk when you get in dorms.

Katsuki smiled and tipped the message.

Kitten😻: I don’t think I will return there today.

“It’s your boyfriend?”-Masaru asked already knowing the answer “and don’t tell me it’s Kirishima-kun you’re writing.”

“Yes”- bakugou junior was all red

“I have such a cute son. How can I trust someone to take care of him”-Masaru said and hugged Katsuki

“Get off me. You’ll struggle me.”

“But I’m so happy”-the phone rang again

Shoto❤: I’ll miss you. return here safe, please.

“Your boyfriend seems cute as well. When will I meet him?”

“Not yet”

“Mitsuki right? She loves but doesn’t know how to show it”

“I doubt that. Why you even choose her of all people?”

“Uh, well. She aggressively made me date her and I haven’t even noticed when she pulled me to get married. But I love her.”

“It’s so like her. Aggressively makes her wish come true.”

Kitten😻: worry about yourself. I don’t think Kirishima and Kaminari will leave you alone until you tell them, everything sweetie.