Hello

Aight so now that I'm doing smut and no story, that doesn't mean I won't go in non canonical order.

I already did part one.
I will admit, some jojo characters will not be in here unless I can think of how to incorporate some kind of setting for the privacy of the reader and characters.

So what I'm gonna do is write the villains first and if it gets good traction I'll do the rest of the main cast. I'm gonna admit this right away I forget how to spell some names, so I'm just gonna put the reference to them as the name.

First up, The Aztec goddess' of rock.

Chap #1: The light in my blade

After encounters with The pillar women and seeing jojo pull the mindfuck move that would result in giving her the chance to practice her breathing and totally forget her "CRACKER VOLLEYE" technique.

I'm waiting in the... cabin? Lodge maybe? I don't know. with lady Strohiem, sitting in a guest room on the other side of the... fuck it, let's call it a cabin. I'm sitting at a desk doing some research on the Red stone when I feel the presence of an all to familiar figure in my room.

Y/n "Cars.. why did you follow us?"

Cars "Because I couldn't stand not being around YOU my dearest"

she says this with a tilted head and a creepy smile and to be honest, it was REALLY hot.

Cars "In the short amount of time I've seen this generation of humanity all I've seen is disgusting and perverted men, but you.. you are nothing like them." I haven't noticed her closing the distance between us.

Cars "Please Y/n... Be mine"

I'm stunned by her question, not having any idea about what to say.

Y/n "I.. don't know what to say, I mean thank you for the compliment but I'm confu-"
I'm cut off by cars crashing her lips into mine, feeling her muscled body hold me tightly.

As she backs up with me still being smothered in her kissing and falls back on the bed, with a quick spin she is on top of me straddling my waist.

Cars "Please, y/n... let me have you"

Y/n cups her cheek with a hand, she leans into the warm feeling of the one she desires.

Y/n leans in to kiss Cars and she doesn't deny access to her mouth as y/n explores the newly claimed territory.

Cars removes her hat along the wrapping around her head to let down her beautiful hair.

Cars begins gyrating her hips.

Cars "I'm all yours Y/n, my body is a temple for you to ravage"

Y/n tries moving but it feels like
A weighted blanket is draped over his waist.

Cars "Allow me"

She moves down remove my pants and free my eager member.

Cars "As to be expected of my Y/n to be well endowed, don't be mistaken that I'm discouraged,
I'm eager to please my one and only love."

In one quick motion she engulfs my member into her mouth and down her throat, not stopping her tongue swirling around my shaft.

After an extended period of Oral pleasure, I finally gave in and warned Cars of my impending climax.

She only winked and continued her ever increasing onslaught of licking and deep throating my cock only leading to me letting out all of my pent up stress of this adventure, letting my load flow down her throat and hearing very eager gulps never letting a single drop leave her mouth, she showed her mouth full of my cum and swallowed it, showing me her empty mouth.

"See my love, that is what I can do only for you, so please... don't get in my way of acquiring the stone."

So very sorry for the LONG hiatus, I'm working and just wanna relax and not do a damn thing.