allegiances.

──────────────────

──────────────────

❝ ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞

──────────────────

❝ l e a d e r ❞HORNETSTAR, a long haired, black mackerel tabby tom with gold eyes

❝ l e a d e r ❞
HORNETSTAR, a long haired, black mackerel tabby tom with gold eyes.

❝ l i e u t e n a n t ❞
BEENOSE, a short-furred golden bengal tomcat with sharp black markings and amber eyes.

❝ s a g e s ❞
MISTEDPINE, a long haired, blue mackerel tabby she-cat with copper eyes.
Apprentice || Egretpaw, a long haired white she-cat with hazel eyes.

❝ h e a l e r s ❞
BRAMBLEBACK, a curly-haired brown tabby tomcat with green eyes.
BATSTEM, a black mackerel tabby she-cat with short fur and hazel eyes.

❝ w a r r i o r s ❞
POPPYNOSE, a black and red, spotted calico she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.
-
LOONTAIL, a long haired, black and red mackerel calico-tabby tomcat with yellow eyes.
-
CLOVERPOND, a black and red mackerel tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with short fur and gold eyes.
-
SWIFTSCRATCH, a grey tabby she-cat with short fur and hazel eyes.
-
STARLINGBRIAR, a black mackerel tabby tomcat with short fur and copper eyes.
-
FAWNSPOTS, a cream-spotted tabby she-cat with coppery brown eyes
Apprentice || Yarrowpaw, a cream classic tabby tomcat with yellow eyes
-
LARKTHROAT, a white tabby tomcat with brown tabby patches on his ears and dark brown eyes

❝ h u n t e r s ❞
FROSTPINE, a white tomcat with blue eyes and a pale brown mask
-
JUNIPERHISS, a blue she-cat with long fur and green eyes.
-
SKIPPEREAR, a short haired chocolate and red spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with green eyes.
Apprentice || Pipitpaw, a short haired chocolate spotted tabby tomcat with amber eyes.

❝ a p p r e n t i c e s ❞
EGRETPAW, a long haired white she-cat with hazel eyes.
-
YARROWPAW, a cream classic tabby tomcat with yellow eyes
-
PIPITPAW, a short haired chocolate spotted tabby tomcat with amber eyes.

❝ q u e e n s ❞
LILACMOON, a lilac oriental she-cat with pale green eyes and a tilted head (expecting)

❝ r e t i r e e s ❞
DAFFODILSTORM, a short haired white she-cat, with a black and red mackerel calico tail and ears and green eyes.

──────────────────
──────────────────

❝ l e a d e r ❞SEEDSTAR, a white she-cat with grey speckles, short fur, and blue eyesApprentice || Cootpaw, a brown tomcat with green eyes

❝ l e a d e r ❞
SEEDSTAR, a white she-cat with grey speckles, short fur, and blue eyes
Apprentice || Cootpaw, a brown tomcat with green eyes

❝ l i e u t e n a n t ❞
HAZELCOAT, a hazel tomcat, with long fur, and hazel eyes.

❝ s a g e s ❞
MISSINGCLOUD, a blue mackerel tabby tomcat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

❝ h e a l e r s ❞
COPPERSPOTS, a mostly white, black and red mackerel calico she-cat, with short fur and gold eyes.
-
ANTSCRAMBLE, a black and red, mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

❝ w a r r i o r s ❞
RYEJAW, a curly haired, black ticked tabby tomcat with green eyes.
-
SNOWBARK, a white-and-brown she-cat with grey eyes
-
FLINTSCREECH, a short haired red classic tabby tomcatwith copper eyes.
-
HONEYEYE, a fawn she-cat with long fur and yellow eyes.
-
RAVENWIND, a black she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.
-
RIPPLECRASH, a red classic "pseudo-tabby" tomcat with short fur, and yellow eyes.
-
BREEZEDUST, a red spotted tabby tomcat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

❝ h u n t e r s ❞
STREAMFLURRY, a chocolate tomcat, with long fur, and green eyes.
-
SHEEPRUNNER, a blue and cream, mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with curly fur, and copper eyes.
-
BEETLESCUTTLE, a short haired, black tomcat with copper eyes.

❝ q u e e n s ❞
SOOTFANG, a short haired, black and red, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with yellow eyes (kits: Rookkit and Peakkit).
-
LABURNUMBRIAR, a cream mackerel tabby she-cat, with long fur and copper eyes.

❝ r e t i r e e s ❞
WRENSPIRAL, a caramel she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.
-
MUDFLECK, white tomcat with flecks of black and brown and green eyes.
-
FOXGLOVESNARL, a short haired, black and red, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with yellow eyes.

 -FOXGLOVESNARL, a short haired, black and red, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with yellow eyes