All Might Demise

All Might was in a life threatening situation. He was struggling with the latest Nomu that was ten times more powerful than the one that he fought during the USJ incident. This Nomu was 7 feet tall, had razor sharp teeth, long claws and a big eye. Detroit Smash 50% yelled All might as he punched the Nomu stomach. Leaving a big hole in its stomach.

The students of UA watching the fight thought TV cheered as they thought that All Might had defeated the enemy except for one student who knew that the punch had no effect on Nomu. That Nomu has been toying with All Might all this time said Midoriya in his head. You know too huh? Midoriya turned around to see Bakugo who was standing next to him. Kaachan said Midoriya as he knew that Bakugo was thinking the same thing as he was. That monster has been holding back hoping for All Might to revert back to his normal form, so that he could easily kill him, said Bakugo as he clenched his fist.All Might will defeat it before that ever happens said Midoriya as he had fated that his idol will come out victorious as he usually does.

It over said All might just as he was about to raise his fist in victory. The Nomu stomach began to regenerate. All might wasn't too surprised,since he knew it wasn't going to be an easy fight. The Nomu suddenly grew arms from his back and used them to punch All Might multiple times,which sent him flying though some buildings. Nomu jumps toward All Might and kicks him in the face causing All Might to cough blood. Nomu walks toward All Might and transforms his hand into a steel hammer just as Nomu was about to strike All Might. All Might caught the attack.

I won't lose. I am going to defeat you no matter what. For the sake of the people and the students. I will take you down shouted All Might as he looked at the Nomu directly in the eyes

California Smash shouted All Might as he sent Nomu flying.The Nomu crashed into an empty park. The Nomu got up and began to regenerate. I won't let you regenerate, yelled All Might and he headed towards Nomu. Texas Smash. Carolina Smash. Oklahoma Smash. Despite being hit by multiple Smash. The Nomu mangerd to withstand the attacks,but due to taking too much damage the Nomu couldn't fully regenerate.

It's time to end this. Nebraska Smash yelled All Might. Just as he was about to strike the Nomu. A black portal appears releasing multiple Nomu. All Might hits one of the Nomu destroying it completely. Great just what I needed said All Might as he stood facing multiple Nomu.

I'm guessing you fellas were sent by the league to buy time for your brother to regenerate. Sorry to say boys but I won't let that happen said All Might as he raises his arm. Ground Smash yelled All Might as he punched the ground. The ground began to crumble and it did the Nomu try to attack All Might,but before they could the floor broke causing All the Nomu to fall. Now then where were we said All Might as he looked at the last remaining Nomu.

Nomu backed away as he knew it was the end of his life. There's no point in trying to run. You cause a lot of trouble and now you're going to pay said All Might as he lifted his arm. Detroit Smash 85% shouted All Might as he punched the Nomu. The Nomu let out a groan as it fell to the ground.

The Civilians cheered as they knew All Might won the battle. People hugged each other, cried and began chanting All Might. The Students of UA specifically Class 1A cheer loudly which Aizawa didn't mind since the students had a good reason to celebrate.

Midoriya gave a smile as he knew all along that his Idol would win the battle. He did Kaachan, Midoriya said as he looked at Kaachan. Of course he won dumbass. He is the symbol of Peace he would always win no matter how strong the enemy is, said Kaachan as he gave Midoriya a small smile.

As All Might revert to his normal form. He turns to face Nomu . It's sad how you were once human. Even if you were a bad person your life should have been used this way. After saying that All Might turned to walk away as he did he was impaled by something. All Might looked down to see a sharp claw impaled through his stomach. No it can't be said All Might as he turned to see that Nomu was still alive. The Nomu pulled its claws as it fell back to the ground.

All Might fell to his knees. He realized that it was over for him. Even if he was brought to Recovery Girl he would die before he could reach her. All Might thought of his students and how sad they will be when he is gone, especially both Midoriya who was his Number one fan. Young Midoriya I sorry I would be around to see you become hero said All Might as he die with a smile on his face.